Community post

Discussion

November 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Tcc with IVF or IUI :)

116 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 116 Replies | Last Page

opalfoxy - hopefully AF does not show tomorrow :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hi, ladies!! Update: looks like I'm back with you. I went yesterday for a 7w US and all the doc saw was an empty sac. The OB is new for me so she didn't really know my history. She at first thought my ovulation date was off but I explained that I'm charting and if I'm at all late it's only 2-3 days, not 2-3 weeks like she thought. She had me give more blood and scheduled another US for next Tuesday.

Doc's office called today and told me that my hcg should have been at 28,000 and I was only at 5200 so more than likely the fetus stopped growing a few days after my last test. The doc suggested I still hold onto the US appt because the empty sac could've been a vanishing twin. I just said that doesn't make sense especially with really low hcg counts. So now I'm waiting for them to return my call to get the D&C scheduled.

I'm feeling pretty good today. Yesterday was my day to mourn and figure things out. My husband and I just keep putting it that my body needed the practice run since this was my first pregnancy. Here's hoping the next positive won't take too long and it'll stick.

So I'll be following but won't have much to post since I'll be waiting to start a new cycle, etc. Tomorrow, we dine on margaritas!!

9 years ago

red78701, I'm so very sorry

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

I'm sorry Red. I hope there is another egg sack there and it is just a slow grower that blossoms but you might be right a good sign for next time?

I'm out again got AF. I have really sore bbs - low estrogen does anyone think? All I get is bfns, sigh

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry Red.

Opal, I'm sorry about AF.

9 years ago

Red - so sorry girl.
Opal - next cycle will be your cycle

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Opal, I took a test called Diagnos-Techs which is a spit test that lasts an entire cycle and then sent it in to be examined. It looked at estrogen and progesterone levels and even said if I released an egg. I looked and it appears it's only available in the states but here's the site if you want to look more and see if you can get it near you.

www.diagnostechs.com

9 years ago

So Sorry Red, you sound like you are taking it in stride and looking for the positive side. Fingers crossed that your wait for that next BFP will be a short one. Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind if I join your thread. DH and I did IUI with Clomid 10 days ago...just in the middle of the wait. No symptoms so I'm not optimistic. We'll do IUI #3 in December and then move to the IVF waitlist. Has anyone had success with IUI's before? And for anyone who has done IVF, were the injections hard to give yourself and how was the egg retrieval?

9 years ago

Oh red honey.... hug

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo