Community post

Discussion

Should I take a HPT 3 days after CP

I just want to see if I could have a line to show my DP. He doesnt believe me (but that's a different problem). I started bleeding 3 days ago and I was 4 weeks and a few days pregnant. Would my hcg levels be too low now to be detected? Should I go to the doctor?'

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Personally, I wouldn't want to see lines after a loss. As for whether a line will show up it depends how high your levels were and how fast they are dropping. We just suffered an early loss at 5 weeks this past Monday (06/20). I started testing positive on Jun 10th at 11dpo. On Monday Jun 13th a digital showed 1-2 weeks. I went for bloods on Wed Jun 15 and my HCG was at 37 (not very high). I took another digital on Jun 19 with FMU and it showed "not pregnant". I started bleeding that afternoon and ended up in emerg 06/20 for possible ectopic and they repeated my bloods and my HCG was less than 5 - so mine dropped quickly (probably because it wasn't very high to begin with). I'm very sorry you are going through this.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo