Community post

Discussion

Symptoms Before and After Implantation Spotting? 12DPO

Hi All. I'm new to the forum but joined when I started feeling a few symptoms. I'm 12DPO today, and have been having numerous symptoms since 7DPO. Bloating, nausea, light headed, sore bbs, increased CM, metallic taste in my mouth, the list just goes on. I've been testing with wondfo strips since 8DPO, but have only gotten BFNs. Yesterday and today, I've woken up with runny nose and yellow phlegm (sorry tmi), and my temp has been raised the past two days, so I thought I was maybe just getting sick and all the symptoms were made up. But I just went to the bathroom and noticed some pink spotting. Nothing in my underwear, just when I wiped. So I'm thinking maybe it's implantation spotting?

Did any of you have that many symptoms before implantation spotting?

And if you had spotting, how soon after did you get a BFP if you got one?

Thanks. I'm trying not to drive myself crazy. Just really excited at the idea that I might actually have a BFP in my future!

User Image

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo