Community post

Discussion

Bfp but af on time

I got a faint bfp on a first response test at 10 dpo and 11 dpo and I felt all the tww symptoms and I was 100% sure I was pregnant, I even told my boyfriend but it's 13 dpo and af was totally on time so that's why I don't think it's a chemical pregnancy because af was on time. But I got 2 BFPs. I cant find anything about this online

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

No, it was a chemical pregnancy, I'm sorry. :( That's exactly what happened with mine. My first was 6 months old and I got pregnant again. I knew I was pregnant for the whole week before (symptoms were all the same) but I could not get test to come positive. Finally, the day before my period was due, I got a faint line on a FRER! Then the next day, I started bleeding. I freaked and took more tests and was still getting positives, but it wasn't meant to be. Even a blood test at the doctors that day came back negative. The good news is that it means you can get pregnant, so that's good! Take some time for yourself this week and good luck in your future TTC!

7 years ago

I agree I think you had a CP. Many women have them and never knew they were pregnant because AF on schedule . Is POAS addicts catch the CPs though

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo