Community post

Discussion

TTC what were your 1- 2 week symptoms?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for two months now. I got my nexplanon removed at the begging of June. During last month I didn't even know what was going on with my body. My chest started to hurt, cramps were killer and I was slightly feeling ill. I am convinced that the fertilized egg didn't implant; but in the back of my mind it all could have been my body going through really bad pms from the first normal cycle in a months. But little things were off about it, like my whole breasts were hurting and its only ever been the nipple before. The nausea was in waves and not constant. Little things stuck out to me that weren't normal for me. I chalked it up to either a failed implant or pms hell.

My new cycle started may 31st and ended june 4th. I started using an ovulation calculator but thought it would be wrong. It was actually right and I ovulated on the 18th, knowing what that meant my husband and I got to work.

2 DPO I started to feel nauseous on and off all day.

3 DPO In the middle of the night I got really bad heart burn and woke up with a metallic taste in my mouth. A headache started to form near the middle of the day.

4 DPO I woke with a metallic taste, had light heartburn after eating something totally not spicy, my belly had light cramps and the headache was full force all day. My chest started to ache just slightly.

5 DPO I woke up feeling a little better. The headache still remains but its light. I do have an odd taste in my mouth but its not as strong through the day as it is when I wake up. All day my belly has felt a little hard like my muscles are contracting. This might be due to some bending at my job but it's still there. About twenty minutes ago four or five sharp jabs happened on the left side of my uterus. It stopped for the most part but now its just really light cramping. Lastly, my chest really hurts today. Its painful just sitting here with it rubbing against my shirt.

I'm not asking weather you guys think im pregnant or will become so. I would just like to know your stories and how your pregnancies went within the first few weeks.

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

So it turned out that my body was adjusting to hormones and I wasn't pregnant.

But I did get a BFP in December on the 15th. I pretty much had the same symptoms but from the very beginning I was constantly exhausted. I started lactating and had a metallic taste in my mouth. I was also nauseous very early on. Sadly I miscarried January 7th.

Now I am 4dpo with exhaustion once again, a metallic taste in my mouth and nausea.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo