Community post

Discussion

Late Period but still BFN??!?

Hey everyone me and my husband have been ttc baby #2 for about 9 months now. During these 9 months iv had late periods but always signs that she is coming. This cycle however I'm 2 days late with no signs that she is near! Scared to take a test still thinking it's to early. Any similar experiences?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hiya im in the same boat as you, although we are trying for our 1st baby. I'm now 4days late & 15 dpo and still getting bfn on first response tests. But we did see a very faint line on a clear blue plus test yest evening and again this morn. I don't want to get my hopes up but my cycles are normally like clockwork so I don't know what to make of the first response negatives. I have had this constant heaviness/tight feeling in my uterus that feels a bit like period is coming since time it was due but no sign of it. Are you feeling this too?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo