Community post

Discussion

Late February/ Early March 2017 Babies?

View Full Post

Just looking for other ladies due around the same time to experience this adventure with.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

129 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 129 Replies | Last Page

I'll be 5wks tomorrow.. i have not been feeling well. Nausea is strong.. get so hungry but not craving anything. I cannot sleep well anymore at all I'm so restless i cannot ever get comfortable. & i been pretty moody. I will probably take a break from the Internet for awhile. I'm just so tired & not feeling well & work is driving me crazy. I'm trying stay positive & enjoy my pregnancy & wait for my dr appts & can't wait for august 24th will be entering 2nd trimester. I get to finally celebrate my pregnancy with everyone then!
Hope yall ladies feel well & everything goes good the next few months. I'll be back sooner or later. ;)

7 years ago

5weeks and 1 day.

Brown spotting and period like pains
Worried is an understatement after a MC 6 months ago I feel like it's happening again.

I have bloods in 1 hour and get my results this afternoon.

7 years ago

5weeks and 1 day.

Brown spotting and period like pains
Worried is an understatement after a MC 6 months ago I feel like it's happening again.

I have bloods in 1 hour and get my results this afternoon.

7 years ago

Hi! Just found out I'm pregnant with baby #4(due Mar 10 based on LMP), first three are ages 9-14 with my first husband, this is with my 2nd husband who has no kids of his own. So excited and a little nervous--I've had one chemical 3 years ago and an ectopic 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Welcome Taylor and congrats!

I got my Beta HCG back today and my levels at 4w2d was 460!! I'm super happy with it as when I was about the same with ds they were 160.

7 years ago

I've just got a super faint (but definitely there positive) at 9DPO so all going well I'll be due 13th of March, I get to do a digital on Friday (period due on Sat) so highlight of my week :D

This will be my 4th pregnancy, I have 3 children of my own and this is a surrobub for someone else :)

So Hey "waves" nice to see you guys.

7 years ago

Congratulations to you all!

7 years ago

At first I was scared of my low hcg number (12 @ 13dpo). Then 48 hours later it was 91 so I thought ok good! Now 4 days after that one, it's 955.

I did iui. I just read it's still possible in the 4th week to get multiples going.

I'm thinking omg I hope there's only one, maybe two, in there hahahaha

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dietician,

It would be so awesome if you were having twins! I would love to have twins but seeing as there is no family history I have no hopes in that area. I'm plenty happy with one little bean though :))

Still no nausea here- at 4w4d. Very tender breasts and fatigue is coming in fast!

7 years ago

4w3d

Only symptom is fatigue . Kinda weird but I'll try to enjoy it before the rest kicks in.

I'll be happy with one bean. Two also. No more than that at a time lol

It's likely just 1 after reading up but ultrasound with heart beat will tell.

I got these really cute pregnancy journal books but I'm too tired to even play with them. It's crazy being so tired.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo