Community post

Discussion

Late February/ Early March 2017 Babies?

View Full Post

Just looking for other ladies due around the same time to experience this adventure with.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

129 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 129 Replies | Last Page

Well, my doctor appt isn't til July 21 so I will be almost 8 weeks by then :( Long wait!

7 years ago

Beta 48 hours ago was 12. Now 91. Omg such a relief. I have to keep getting tested though. But whew! I was nervous!!!

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago • Post starter

Yay!!!!! That's great news dietician!!!! So happy for you!

7 years ago

My symptoms have been so mild I asked my husband "Am I pregnant? I don't feel pregnant". I've always been a bloodhound and sensitive to flavors. Only thing is I'm hot a lot more often and the cramps that also eased off.

I'm hoping I'll take after my mom and never have morning sickness but who knows.

I did the math. My levels increased 7.5 fold. Great news but they want me to get checked again in 4 days. Going to have to increase my iron for all these labs.

Hi ladies. Those numbers are great dietician!
I went to the Dr yesterday (not my usual) and he gave me the form for a scan and bloods but wants me to wait until 7-8 weeks for the scan and I can't get bloods done until tomorrow as its the weekend here.

I've been having bad nausea/sickness but on and off, very fatigued, slight cramps as well that are easing off, more frequent bathroom trips and tender/sore boobs.

7 years ago

It's sounding like we go for our first ultrasound around 8 weeks? Boy that's so far away. I read that they can usually hear the heartbeat at that time. Can anyone confirm? First time pregnancy here!

Dietician:
This is my fist time as well, but I will be going for my first appt with ultrasound at 7w5d-- my 8 weeks falls on the weekend. I can't definitively confirm it since I haven't done it but I know several people who have gone at same point and seen baby and heard heartbeat. I am sooooo ready for that day! I know it's going to take forever for end of July to get here!

7 years ago

I know same here ladies i wont get an ultrasound for awhile. Im pretty sure this is worse than the 2ww lmao

7 years ago

Definitely worse, Nikki!

7 years ago

It is worse! So I'm holding off on buying anything major or celebrating until the 12 week mark but I did buy some bio oil and some pregnancy journal book that lets input in pix and test results. My SIL gave me the What to expect Bible years ago when started trying. About time to pull that out!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo