Community post

Discussion

Late February/ Early March 2017 Babies?

Just looking for other ladies due around the same time to experience this adventure with.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

129 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 129 Replies | Last Page

I'm TTC baby #2! If successful I'll be due late Feb, early March. I'm currently 2 days late with no symptoms of AF so fingers crossed!

7 years ago

Hi. I got my BFP 4 days ago and based on my LMP I am due 4th of March 2017.

7 years ago

This is my first. I'm supposedly 4 weeks today. I just found out yesterday so excited, nervous, in shock lol.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago • Post starter

I got my BFP on 13 dpo. Tomorrow I will be 4 weeks, with a edd of March 4! Really excited! This will be our first baby. Ready for my doctor appointment on July 21!

7 years ago

We're so close! My Edd is March 3!

So I woke at 3:30 am after having crazy dreams. Still have some super mild cramping or something now and then. I get nervous and remind myself it's just the uterus making room.

I go in an hour for another beta to make sure my numbers are doubling since they were so low. FX!

How's everyone doing? Any symptoms?

7 years ago • Post starter

got a bfp,my lmp was may 23. so i'm very excited/nervous

7 years ago

Hey gals i followed over! Bfp at 10dpo 4 days before af! Due march 1st!
Congrats all!

7 years ago

Dietician,

I had the same type of cramps-- yesterday and today is the first days they have felt like they've eased up some. They still come and go every now and then but aren't as strong. It freaked me out at first, but like you I just reminded myself that it's normal! I haven't had much of symptoms other than that- a little tired, really constipated (tmi) and bloated, and last night while going to bed I had a stint of REAL nausea and was thinking "geez it still seems early for 'morning' sickness to come on this early". I feel better this morning. Oh, and boobs are pretty dang sore/tender too!

What all symptoms are you all having? And sending you lots of good luck for the blood test today! Keep us posted!

7 years ago

I feel like this wait til the dr appt is going to drive me crazier than the two week wait! I'm so ready for an ultrasound and to just make sure everything is looking good in there!

7 years ago

I know i cannot wait for my dr appt. But i dont think i get a ultrasound that day :( i think it will be late july til an ultrasound. Im switching insurances so thats kinda screwin things up for me.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo