Community post

Discussion

CB digi BFN 12dpo

I have been testing since 8 dpo, today was the first I tried with CB digi, got a BFN, all others were BFNs on the dollar store tests. Am I completely out of this month or do y'all think I still have a chance? I'm getting more depressed each BFN I get.

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi,
If you are testing early you need to get a really sensitive test, 10mlu. The larger the number the less sensitive the test is. Digital tests are the least sensitive and ladies usually use them to confirm a bfp on a standard test. They have a list of pregnancy tests on the tab above and it gives the sensitivity and ladies have wrote reviews so you know which brands are bad for evap lines.
Get some 10mlu tests and hopefully you will get your and don't give up until af arrives x

7 years ago

Thank you! I went got some more sensitive ones from the store yesterday and took one when I got home and me and SO both saw a faint line. Took another one this morning and nothing. I had to pee a lot during sleep last night. So unsure of how concentrated fmu was.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
Sounds like you might be pregnant. Hope it's a sticky wee bean and you get a dark line over the next few days. Good luck and keep us updated!

7 years ago

Thank you so much! After find out I was pregnant last august, and then it being a rare spontaneous quad pregnancy, then having a miscarriage a month later, We are really praying for our rainbow baby!

Hi,
That is so sad, you must have been devastated. I'm so sorry for your losses.
Hope this little one sticks x

7 years ago

I was it was terrible. But everything happens for a reason and after a long year I'm finally ready to try again and this month was our first cycle of trying again. AF was due today, and no sign yet. Which has is hopeful! Thank you so much!

Turns out AF came one day late. Will try again next cycle. :/

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo