Community post

Discussion

Really Down Need Advice

Ok here here goes!!!!
I have regular periods 26-27 day cycles every month. My last period was on the 1st May 2016 and it lasted 4 days heavy as usual. I presume I ovulate on the 16th or around that time and was due my period again 30th May but around that time I was spotting Blood was bright red with no clots and I used about 3 pads in 3 days. was cramping a lot around that time aswel. I'm due on again on 25th June but really don't feel I will come on. I've done numerous HPTs but all negative. I feel tired more then usual and im very constipated nipples stick out more then needed lol!! went to doctors but they told me to come back when im 3 months late. Not much help. But other then that I have no clue. Last time I was late was when I was pregnant with my son 4 years ago. Been fine up until now.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I know sometimes we get really weird cycles and skip ovulation for no reason. Have you been stressed lately?
I would highly suggest to treat your body well as if you are pregnant until you get some solid answers.
by the way, what kind of dr asked you to come back when 3 mths late???
Are you actively trying to conceive?

7 years ago

Thanks for replying. No have not had no stress in my life. My family G.P which annoyed me. Yes I am trying been trying for 6 months and this has never happened to me before only when I had my little boy 4 years ago. Periods been on time no trouble. So its out of character.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo