Community post

Discussion

"Fallen Uterus" be the reason why you can't get your BFP?

Hello beautiful ladies I want to start off by saying that i come from a beautiful culture which has different (you can even say weird) traditional medicine or traditions. Yep im proud to be Hispanic to be more precise Mexican and i love it!! Well today i went to a "sobandera" which is typically a lady that massages you when you have any type of discomfort in your body and can even fix problems related to infertility. She basically told me i had "la matriz caida" which means "fallen uterus" she massaged the area and i swear i could feel her moving it and putting it in place i felt a little pop and before that she told me to tuch a certain spot i believe where the uterus supposed to be and it felt empty . The reasons why your uterous can move out of place is for eaither obesity, lifting heavy stuff(like i do) and even by pushing to hard on past pregnancies. Many many many women from my culture claim to get pregnant right after they do this to them in fact my aunt got pregnant right after they did this to her after i believe 2 years of trying. The whole point of this post is to inform you and maybe help you out on your ttc journey. Lets be honest girls we have tried EVERYTHING in the book why not give it a shot and try something new,something out of the things we are used to hope this helps i will keep yall updated if i got pregnant after this!!! #2MoreMassagesToGo

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo