Community post

Discussion

6DPO and looking for a cycle buddy!

New here and finally ovulated this cycle after 2nd round of femara.
Would love some cycle buddies to chat about symptoms and all that fun stuff!

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

I'm looking for a buddy too. I'm currently on my second cycle TTC after a chemical pregnancy. Many of my friends don't have children(which is weird because we are all in out 30's) and the few that do haven't dealt with a miscarriage. So, it seems like no one understands how this process feels.

7 years ago

Hi Babypage!

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how it feels and I won't pretend that I could imagine what you've gone through.
I really hope this cycle proves to be successful for you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! I'm currently 5 DPO. This is my 4th cycle after a CP in November....babypage, I'm so sorry for your loss :( My cycles got even wackier after the m/c to my dismay. This is my 2nd cycle on Fertility Blend. Feeling hopeful but trying not to set myself up for disappointment, you know?

My luteal temps have been really stable and I haven't had any symptoms aside from really bad gas today (sorry, TMI). This cycle seems really different from previous ones, but I'm not sure if it's just due to the Fertility Blend. How are you feeling?

7 years ago

Welcome gibsongirl!

I'm so very sorry for your loss... hopefully this cycle will bring you wonderful news! This 2ww is a tough one to get through at times!

Hi there, can I join in? I'm 5DPO today. We've been trying for #2 since last Fall. My daughter turned 2 in April. I had a miscarriage in Sept and another in January. Since then, my cycles have been regular, but no BFP. I'm not temping, but I do use OPKs. Really hoping this month is successful!

7 years ago

Welcome Chall412!

Fingers crossed that this is the month for you!!

Welcome, Chall!

Alright ladies, I had a .4 spike today at 6 DPO...could that be a good sign?? I also noticed this weird pulling sensation near my left ovary yesterday. It wasn't like cramping, so it's got me curious. Please take a look at my chart & let me know what you think!!

7 years ago

gibsongirl, I think your chart is looking good! Fingers crossed for you.

I'm 8DPO today, this TWW is really dragging! I'm trying to hold off until 10DPO to test though. Is anyone testing soon?

7 years ago

Thanks, chall! I'm 9 DPO today & my temp went up .1 degree today. Not sure if I should test with a FRER yet! Any symptoms for you? I still don't feel anything, which is so strange for me!

7 years ago

Nope, no symptoms. But, I've been pregnant 4 times, and never get any symptoms.

I would try to wait until 10DPO to test!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo