Community post

Discussion

Hcg and Pog Levels 14dpo

Hi just looking to see how other people were tracking to have some kind of idea.

Back in January at 14dpo my hcg was 43 my levels were extremely slow rising and not doubling.
I then went on to miscarry at 5 weeks.

4 months later and I got a positive test at 11dpo, I had a blood test 14dpo
My levels were

Hcg- 86
Pog- 80-85 I can remember exactly.

I can't find any information on this and am worried.
Can anyone help with anything atall or share there result?

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

A single hcg number does not really give enough information as it is the doubling time between the tests that seems to matter (Although there is a range for this too). Are you getting another blood test?

User Image

7 years ago

I agree with superfreak, one number really doesn't tell you anything. As long as it's at least doubling every 48 hours that's the most important thing. If it helps I can give you my beta numbers. At 12dpiui I had a beta of 71 and my clinic told me they like the numbers to be at least 30 at that point. At 14dpiui my beta tripled to 244. They were happy with that so I didn't have to go for any other blood tests. Tomorrow I'll be 11 weeks pregnant and due to 2 earlier miscarriages I have had some early ultrasounds and have seen my little gummy bear moving around and a nice strong heart beat.

Good luck to you on a sticky bean. I know all about the worry especially after miscarrying. I still won't breathe totally easy until I hit the second trimester.

7 years ago

Thanks so much for your comments, reallly appreciate you sharing your experiences too.

I have a blood test again today 18dpo and my hcg level has risen too 594 with a prog of 85.

This hcg level reallly shocked me I was only expecting around 250!?!?

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo