Community post

Discussion

Yay after 2yrs TTC received bfp! Due March 1st!

Yay so happy to announce after 2 yrs I got my 1st bfp at 10dpo past ovulation. Today is finally 14dpo I am officially 4wks pregnant. I've been testing on pink dye hpts since the 18th(10dpo) & every day since watching my lines grow from faint to darker, took a digi week estimator yesterday & got 2-3 weeks pregnant! I was shocked it was reading that & not 1-2, hope that is good news & not something wrong..
I have an appt to see the nurse on july 6th, I'll be 6wks to the day, but I wont be able to see DR or get an ultrasound until I'm at least 9 wks..
Welcome gals, I'm happy to be here! :)
Can't wait for 2nd trimester, August 24th!

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Congratulations :) I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

7 years ago

Thank you thank you! <3

7 years ago • Post starter

Congratulatios! I know how it feels..:) we've also been trying for 4 years and finally Im on my 8th week now and due on 12 Feb 2017.????

Wishing for your smooth and healthy pregnancy!

7 years ago

Hi,
Nikki.
Congrats and don't worry, think of it as a good thing that your body is producing high levels of hcg. It's only if they are real slow to rise or if they drop considerably that you should go get checked out straight away.

Mcangela.
Congrats to you too!!!!

Great news to hear of not one but two long timers getting a

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo