Community post

Discussion

Could I be Pregnant? Did you get any of this symptoms???

Hello beautiful ladies I'm 10dpo and I've been having many symptoms but I'm afraid its all in my head ???? Spoiler alert TMI ahead!!!! So I've been really gassy lately and yesterday I was so hungry the whole day and still am despite the fact that its 12:00Am and I ate 2 sandwiches at around 7pm and i think 3 days ago i was hardcord craving corn with mayo and lots of cheddar cheese.. I've also been getting waves of nausea but today I had one where I really wanted to puke ....also I noticed that my boobs are bigger and the little dots around my areola are a little bigger and pinkish and this is a weird one my nipple is sorta whiteish did any mommy out there get this?? My boobs don't hurt they are just bigger! Another thing is that I have been dreaming a lot of crazy dreams... Is anyone out there on there 2ww and experiencing similar symptoms???Sorry I'm all over the place its 12am and can't get no sleep ????

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo