Community post

Discussion

1Dpo TTC buddies anyone want to join???????

Just had my Copper IUD removed last month and now I'm 1dpo 11 days to test..having Faith in God here..????

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Im 1dpo now. so I am a week after you, but I also just started a thread now :) how is it going?

7 years ago

1 day to test..fx

7 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed :)

7 years ago

How did it go?? :)

7 years ago

Did not test yet.. I'm anxious he BT you?

Im just not nearly far enough yet. :) still around 4-5 dpo. The wait goes Way too slow. I am Not really experiencing many symptoms either... Well sore boobs which is unusal for me and some vivid dreams. Keep me poster :)

7 years ago

Well I'm already late but I would like to test next week to be sure..????
I'll keep you posted..
I also have sore boobs and frequent urination and being fatigue..

That sounds promising :)

7 years ago

So I got my official BFP.. I'm so happy I was nervous and all but it happened..sending baby dust to you..????

OH MY! Congratulations :D I wish you beautiful and healthy nine months! and of course much longer!

I am still on my waiting game. Jumping between thinking I am/ I am not! But I cannot really know for few more days.. I am resisting testing. Want to wait at least till I should have my AF (7days more or less) since I had a CP in april and I dont want to be dissappointed again like that.

I do have some symptoms, but im not sure.
I have been feeling tired easily, sore boobs and nauseous feeling mostly on empty stomach. real food aversion towards almost everything. increased saliva and strange dreams.

Even with all this I want to be cautious in predicting my pregnancy! Hope I can resist testing. If I start testing I will be a POAS addict the coming week.

But again! Congratulations big time. its amazing

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo