Community post

Discussion

anxious for AF to come & go & for ovulation to begi

AF is due today, though I don't feel like it will come today I know It will be here very soon within the next couple of days. This means that this month didn't work as far as trying to conceive. I am a little impatient, I want AF to come on down so I can start my countdown for ovulation. Anyone else in the same boat?? Also I am new to this kind of site so if anyone can spare a little time and write a key down for me as to what these abbreviations mean I would be so appreciative so far I only know AF=aunt flo DPO= days past ovulation TTC= trying to conceive??? I think CM= cervical mucus that's pretty much all. So when I read posts you can imagine its hard to follow. Thank you ladies!!

sprinkle a whole lotta I pray for this result so I keep and wish to all who are trying

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Here is a link with all the abbreviations, if you just want to save it for reference, or look it over. I use to have the same problem when I first joined this site. I was always trying to figure them out, but a list definitely helps.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2487902-ttc-abbreviation-list.html

As for waiting for AF, I'm in the same boat. I had a really weird cycle, but fortunately, I started spotting a couple days ago. I have my fingers crossed that she'll be here with her full wrath today.
My partner and I are excited to start a few new natural supplements this cycle that should drastically up our chances of finally getting our sticky little bean. Should, is the key word there. Haha.

Have you been trying everything 100% naturally, or are you using any methods, supplements, or routines to help with the TTC journey?

[TTC does mean Trying to Conceive, by the way. :D]

9 years ago

Thank you so much for your time Sahara. I will keep the abbs on hand for reference. So yes I have been doing everything 100% natural. my other children I have 3. 10, 7, and 4 all conceived naturally no suppliments or fertility treatments. They were also conceived very quickly the longest only taking 2 months of trying. so the fact that this is taken 4 months so far is different though still considered normal.

sprinkle a whole lotta I pray for this result so I keep and wish to all who are trying

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo