Community post

Discussion

Looking for new buddies to take this journey with

Hello there I am new to the group. I live in California and my husband and I have 3 beautiful children. After having a IUD for 4 years it shifted and I became pregnant. It wasn't planned quite a shocker but eventually( very quickly) I was excited. Soon after my excitement I lost the baby and was devestated. It has been about 3 going on 4 months and for 2 months going on 3 since I know AF is coming real soon :( I have been trying again. I'm looking for some buddies who's cycles are similar to go on this journey with. Hope to talk real soon.

sprinkle a whole lotta I pray for this result so I keep and wish to all who are trying

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My cycle started on 10/07/2014 I to am looking for a buddy

9 years ago

////////So AF came today . It will usually last only 3-4 days then I can finally start my countdown for ovulation. I'm very hopeful this cycle as we all are but I have a good feeling about this cycle!!

sprinkle a whole lotta I pray for this result so I keep and wish to all who are trying

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo