Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 4 DPO? What are you feeling?

Hi all, I am at 4 dpo.
10/10 started period
10/22 sex
10/23 lighter than control opk
10/24 same
10/25 positive opk ewcm
10/26 negative opk
I have been feeling like my stomach is empty like I need to eat, gassy cramps kind of like AF. I had a headache today and dizziness. Anyone else? This is our first time ttc as dh says he doesn't want kids but surprised me with what he called a free shot! I don't know if he will give me another one so .......I'm freaking out with the wait! I normally don't have AF symptoms this early. What do you think my chances are?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Oops and I forgot I was spotting for 3 days after sex

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nicodo
lol i am in same boat.. well actally a day ahead of you.. so 5 dpo.
Have pelvic presure nausea.. my cervix is high and soft closed... had creamy watery lotion like cm today.. a lady told that 3dpo till 6dpo to early to know... so starts the 2ww..

9 years ago

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you! I am 4dpo, and ttc#3. My dh wasn't really up for trying number 3 but told me we could try this month! I have been feeling hungry, constipated, and having pink tinged cm that happens only occasionally and very minimal. I have also been feeling this dull ache in my stomach and noticed the Montgomery tubercles on my breasts which were more profound. This morning I woke up and was nauseated after brushing my teeth.

10/14 started cycle
10/24 and 10/25 bd
10/26 positive opk and ewcm
10/27 bd

I feel like I ovulated early as I have a 32 day cycle. But from what I understand I ovulate 18 days before my next cycle which puts me right on time. This was my first time ever using an opk. I am so ready to get this tww over with!! I think your chances are up there. Sperm can live for 3-5 and I've also read up to 7 days inside you.... So we shall see! Keep us updated! It's crazy seeing these symptoms change...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo