Community post

Discussion

TTC for #4

I have only one ovary and fallopian tube just had a beautiful baby last year but died at 5 months due to an accidental aspiration. I want to try again for #4.. Is it too early to try again or because all of us are heart broken..

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there,firstly I am so so sorry you had to go thru losing your baby,u must be a very strong lady,and a strong family.
I think that the fact you actually want to try for a baby now is probly a good sign that you are ready.and if ur partner (?) feels the same too then maybe u should go with that.im sure there will be so many complicated feelings swimming around all of this so take ur time to process that along the way so that u are able to enjoy the journey if u choose to try.wishing you all the best.

7 years ago

Yes thank you its all my fault shouldn't left him I just feel guilty it broke my 5 yr old daughter's heart too she is so attached to him he should be 8 months by now. And I see her grieve and cry when ever she sees her baby brother's pic.. So now I want to try again not to replace but to open my heart to heal also and to see my daughter happy again..

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh sweetie I hope ur getting help to deal with all of this,it's too much to manage all that by urself.i can't even imagine how hard it must be,u clearly love your children very much,and I hope that u find peace in any decision u make,it may help u to speak with others who have been thru similar experience,if u havnt already?

7 years ago

Well I'm dealing with it with Lord his the only one who can make it through it every day and prayer helps. Friends talk to me give advice and so on that what keeps me going also my to kids and dh..????????

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo