Community post

Discussion

Any have information?

13 dpo clear positive test since 11 dpo
Boobs were more sore this morning then they are tonight at 6pm
Also had pain 7-10 dpo in the right side
Now since day 11-13dpo I have a pain in the right?

I had a miscarriage in January
Help anyone?

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi lovely,u may find that u feel "more pregnant" and hav more symptoms earlier in the day wen ur hormone levels may still be a little higher(before dilution from drinking and peeing,)and also I think hormones tend to build up in batches,like I wud get more sicky and stuf for a few days,then nothing,very on and off and I also bled a little at the same time each day!
As for the pains,if they aren't bad Hun and more stitch like or achy it cud be stretching from ur uterus adapting to all the new goings on,and I think the increase in blood supply there can make stitch like pain.keep us updated!

7 years ago

Thank you for replying.
All your information is reallly helpful, that makes complete sense now thank you for that.

It is like a stitch but not just on the one side it's on both.
I had my blood test today and at 14 Doo my HCG level was 86. Little bit worried however when I have my miscarriage in January my 14dpo blood hcg was 43.

7 years ago • Post starter

I think everybody's hcg is a little different at a early stage,depending on which day your baby implanted and ur body began actually producing hcg.the most important thing is getting another in a couple days to see if it's doubling,did they book that for you??if not make a call and do it for ur peace of mind.it sounds like a decent figure tho for 14dpo Hun.

7 years ago

You have been most helpful, thank you.

I have another blood test booked for 18dpo so hopefully that have doubled and more.

Are you TTC or?

Thanks so much again for your helpful information :)

Hi lovely,yes I'm ttc our 6th,just began the tww today yay!!but we r travelling tmrw on a 8 hr flight and with all the stress of dragging 5 kids along and all of that I hope it doesn't set us back with any possible happenings in me!!!!!
Are u feeling ok??

7 years ago

Oh wow that's awesome, good luck. I hope the TWW goes quickly for you.
We are only 2 weeks apart I hope it all works out.
Very nice I'm sure everything will be fine, a nice holiday is exactly what you need during this TWW :)

I am feeling good today thank you,
Hanging out for my next bloods on Saturday as its an important one.
In January it was the blood test that confirmed not a viable pregnancy.

Where are you from?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo