Community post

Discussion

15dpo no AF, BFN, 4 days late

I am seriously losing my mind. I am 15 dpo and AF was due on Tuesday. My cycle has been a consistent 28day cycle for over a year. I mean down to the T she always shows. I ovulated on cycle day 18 and BD cycle days 15,16,17,&18. I read that when you ovulate late that can change the day of your expected period so I assumed it would come on CD 30 but here I am on Cycle day 32 and nothing. I had weird cramps At 8dpo up until 12dpo. I have mild cramps now and I have this creamy white CM that's increasing every day. I feel like it's AF so I'm rushing to the bathroom but nothing. I have tested negative the past three days and even once at the dr. I'm not sure what I should do. I have not been able to get an appointment with my Gyn. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will see what happens next week. I'm so worried

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I feel you hun! aww i hate the post-2ww! its like is stupid AF gonna come or can i get my BFP already! i hear sometimes you just don't have enough hcg to get the pink lines yet even though you're late, so maybe you'll get your BFP soon, and maybe those cramps you felt were implantation...fingers crossed for you.

but on the same token, last cycle i was 6 days late and stupid AF came. sometimes stress makes you late for whatever reason.

i guess only time will tell, good luck!! baby dust to you!

7 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I had IUI 19 days ago and now am just waiting to see if it worked. So I'm certain about O date since I was monitored by ultrasound and had the trigger shot. I've tested every day since 12dpo and get a BFN every time. But I talked to my doctor today and she said I could still be pregnant and some women won't test positive with a HPT even this many days after ovulation. They recommend that I wait another five days before I test again. So it is still possible but the wait is killer. Good luck to you, I hope you get your BFP!

7 years ago

I am in the same boat.. Here I am.. 18DPO and all tests are negative.
This is the first time I've ever gone longer then 14 Days after ovulation without getting AF. It just so happens that its my first month TTC.
My body is playing tricks on me!!

Did anything change for you?

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Unfortunately AF came a week later. My doctor said it was because I had been in Canada a week prior and traveling can throw off your period. What the heck?? I did learn a lot about my body through this last cycle and noticed that CM really isn't the best indicator as I had been tracking all month and it had me completely confused. Last cycle was my first month actively trying and I already feel super overwhelmed. Keep me updated girls, I hope you guys get your BFP soon!!! I will keep you guys posted on this upcoming cycle.

7 years ago • Post starter

Sad to hear about your outcome. However, how do you know when you ovulate? I have a Clearblue monitor and couldn't do it without it. It tells me that I'm precisely 28 days (even when Feb was shorter), so, I can anticipate when my big O starts and sure enough, I'm right. Best of luck next time. Every month we can be strategic about it but you ladies are lucky to have the man next to you. Use him ;)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo