Community post

Discussion

Needing Cycle Buddies - Cycle Day 11 for me!

Hi my name is Kristy, I'm married and have one little boy age 2. I have always been against having another baby since Kason was born. All of a sudden at the beginning of October I had this strong urge to have another. So here we are trying to conceive baby number 2! I had Gastric Sleeve surgery on 09/25/13 so I had to have some type of birth control because this surgery promotes pregnancy. I have been on nuva ring, one shot of Depo (which was horrible!!!) in June and then two months of pills. My last birth control pill was taken October 12th. Had my monthly on October 18th now I'm testing with OPK's and still no line showing up except the test line. Needing some advice. Hoping all the different types of birth control I have taken in the last year won't effect my getting pregnant chances! Thanks!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi. I'm on CD 11, too. Since you've been on hormones recently and it's CD 11 for you, it could be that you will O soon, but not just yet so that's why your LH isn't elevated yet.

9 years ago

Thank you for your advice. I still haven't got a LH surge as of yesterday evening. I'm CD 13 today.

9 years ago • Post starter

Ugh... just had something discouraging. I went to the bathroom and had some spotting dark brown with hints of red. :( Why would I be starting my period again when I just got finish with it 8 days ago! HELP! LOL

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo