Community post

Discussion

Hello all! I'm new here!

Hello everyone! I have recently just started TTC this past month. I joined The Bump and had a not so nice experience and after some further searching, thought this might be a nice place to find some supportive/caring women :)
I currently live with my husband in Tokyo, Japan. We are looking to expand our family of two.

Anyway, I am currently 27 years old and was on the pill in high school. After moving to Japan, I stopped but then fell into a long battle with ED for five years. I didn't have a period for two years because of it and screwed up my hormones big time! Anyway, I am recovered now (though I still struggle day to day) and my weight is at the best it has been in years.

I am trying out Clomid first round and in my TWW at the moment. I keep reading that most women don't get BFP their first round which has me a little nervous...Anyway, if anyone has any advice or words of hope and/or wisdom, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you! I look forward to getting to know everyone :)

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hello! I'm new here too! Started TTC out 1st 2 months ago. Welcome!

7 years ago

hi! and welcome, sorry the bump wasn't a good experience for you! i'd say the biggest advice, coming from someone ttcing for almost 10 months now is that its okay get your hopes up even if you don't see 2 pink lines this cycle there's always next month! and most important its okay to feel sad and have a pity party but you have to get back up and get at it again, don't for get to have fun with it!

7 years ago

Hello I'm new here too. I'm single and TTC with donor sperm. This was my first month and I'm 19DPO with no BFP and no AF in sight. Try to remain positive! Lots of baby dust to you.

7 years ago

I am new here too and I decided to finally join because this forum seemed a lot friendlier than THE BUMP. I am in the TWW for the second month after having a chemical pregnancy and every day that goes by makes me more sad. I am glad to share my journey with other women that are going through the same thing. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't understand and neither do any family or friends. Good luck to all and lots and lots of baby dust:)

7 years ago

Hi everyone!

I am new - just signed up today! I usually just skim these message boards and websites but have decided that it is time to actually interact with other women in the same space I'm in.

After 5 years of TTC our first child, I decided to go to a great fertility clinic where I live. 4 months later we have corrected a thyroid issue and determined that I am not ovulating on my own. Stress reduction was also huge in any kind of future success as my life was filled with constant high stress.

Last month they put me on femara for the first time and I did not ovulate. This month was different with my second round. I actually had a great mature follicle and my bloodwork looked great. And then I ovulated! They wanted us to BD for 4 days straight and see what happens!

I'm now on 6dpo and having lots of symptoms! I'm really hoping something good happens this month!

What DPO is everyone on?

7 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm still semi new here, joined 2 months ago when we were 6 months into ttc. I have absolutely loved the support I've gotten on here from the other women, I still talk to them daily and we help each other out with where we are in our cycles.

I'm 27 and on our 8th cycle, currently 4dpo. Its just been a repetitive process to far, we've done a little something different each month just trying to see which one hits. This is the first month we've used preseed so I've got a lot of hope out for it!

Its discouraging, almost to the point you wonder if there's a problem, but nothing we can do except keep trying month by month. Once we've been trying a year, we'll escalate it to check for more problems - until then they told us not to worry (which is so hard!)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo