Community post

Discussion

Anyone 10 dpo today ?

Hi Ladies anyone on 10 dpo? Hopefull this month for a July baby but who knows, i've been trying to stay offline but we all know how that gose. Haha
They only symptoms ive had are a head ach,sorebb,,moodswings,andtiredness. anyone else ttw ? :)

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am 10dpo today, but it is only an estimate, since I don't track ovulation. I've had mood swings, VERY sore breasts, and exhaustion (though that could be because I tried to kick my coffee habit). Not sure about this cycle but still hoping a little bit :)

User Image

9 years ago

Somewhere around 10dpo. Expecting AF on Halloween. How appropriate. Had symptoms last week, cramps, etc, pretty much just gas this week, nothing notable. My BBT chart is kinda erratic in the follicular phase due to illness. Hoping, but not holding my breath. Do you guys ever fantasize about how and when you'll announce tour pregnancy to loved ones? I'm doing that a lot recently. Also thinking about maternity clothes.... Nope. Jumping the gun. Might have to keep trying next month.

9 years ago

Hmm i never thought about how i would tell my family , we really didnt even tell them we were trying , just going with the flow hahah, if i am i think Christmas would be a reasonable time. :) anyone test yet ? I'm waiting for the weekend,

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo