Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Rerun: The heart starts to beat in the 6th week. I was 7w 1d the day we seen the heart beat! I am def over the moon excited!!

roxy:

AFM: 7w 4d and still feel yucky! Yesterday I felt pretty good and it worried me thinking that my symptoms had disappeared, but thank goodness for feeling crappy today for the reassurance! I am ready for my next appointment on Dec 11th to hear my lil bean's heartbeat! I will be 10w 4d! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congrats Roxy! I am testing again tomorrow! Hopefully it will be my BFP.

Good luck everyone else waiting to O or in the TWW.

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

Thanks everyone!! Kernishp what do you mean? Lol sorry I'm a bit sleep deprived and my brain isn't working lol. Bumpin how exciting! Glad everything is going well!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Thanks anovallis! Hoping for a for you!

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

roxy marie- and .

9 years ago

Thank you Nikki! I'm debating on whether or not to try the digital tomorrow, don't want to waste it if it's too early to show "pregnant." I don't think I can wait until Saturday to tell dh lol.

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin: it's just so amazing, it feels like no time had passed since you were getting your BFP. It just put it in to perspective how FAST the little blobs grow up, awww :) Sorry you feel gross, even though it's a great sign, haha! Hope your lil buddy starts going easier on you soon :)

Yaaaaay Roxy!!! So excited for you!!

Anovallis: can't wait for your results tomorrow FX til then!!

9 years ago

Idk if you some of you remember me saying that my Dh's Aunt was ran over and killed in April by her next door neighbor. I had a very hard time with that and still do bc we were very close. Well.. The man that killed her just came into my office wanting car insurance! It took everything I had to keep my mouth shut. I couldn't even look at him. The truck he ran over her with was parked right in front of my office. I am so shook up right now. It is really hard to describe all these feelings I am having. I miss her so much and it wasn't easy having her killer sitting right in front of me when he should be in the pin! She was only trying to help her friend, which was the guy's wife. The wife had called my Dh's aunt to help her find her keys so she could leave bc her and him were fighting. The cops had already been out once that night bc of a domestic violence call and didn't do anything about it and just left. The guy pushed Dh's aunt to the ground and she tried calling her husband to come assist. When her husband came out the guy had already ran over her and was parked right on top of her. He proceeded to run over her 2 more times then fled the scene. The cops caught him down the road and took him to jail where he spent ONE night and was set free. They called it negligent homicide bc he said he didn't know that he had ran her over (bullshit). He and his wife have both since been in jail for domestic and they are still free.. It is just not fair at all.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

OMG! Bumpin, so sorry that you had to go through that. I would have been livid having to see him. I would have asked to go on a break and let my coworkers handle him.
Also congrats on hearing a heartbeat! Just think of that little whooshing whenever you get down, that's sure to perk you back up.

AFM - I got positive OPK today and DH and I have been BDing every day since sunday. We are worn out and I am not sure if we are going to have time to tonight, but if I were to conceive this go around, my EDD falls on my birthday! So hopefully we can get to it tonight.
I'm so thankful that my O day has been more consistent (CD 13/14 for 2 months) it has made me more relaxed. We know the stress wasn't helping when I didn't Ov til CD 38.

Fingers crossed! Glad to be back.

User Image

9 years ago

mom2bx3: I am the only one in my office, so no coworkers!
Thank you! I am ready to hear it at my next appointment!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo