Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Xoxo - Yay cycle buddies. I normally O around CD 17, I'm a later bloomer I guess and AF is usually 3-5 days. What about you? when are you expecting to O?

anovallis - I use the Clear blue Digital ones. They work really well but when the smiley goes solid it stays on the screen for two days. I didn't expect it and I thought my reader was broken.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@margie that's what I'm confuse with i took a opk just now and it's almost positive basically positive and I'm just cd 9 I don't get it my cycles just regulated for 3 months coming 29 30 days before it was 21 or even two in one month I'm praying that the egg is strong I'm estimated o around cd 11 12 my periods are scanty like spotting really light then full then light pink it's wierd

9 years ago

Hey all, I have been creeping these monthly baby boards since April 2015 babies and finally decided to join the site and the conversation.

I am trying for #1. I had a miscarriage last month at 5w1d. I had gotten my positive test at 3w2d so I knew I was pregnant for almost 2 weeks when it happened. :(

I thought I would ovulate yesterday if my cycle was back to normal, but my temperature was really low today, so I guess I'm still waiting to ovulate.

9 years ago

I have only been charting again (since we tried for our first....now two) for the past few months. It's been three years so I am a little rusty. My cycles are VERY different then they were before our son. They range from 27-31 days. Generally it seems I ovulate ( according to Ovia) CD 16/17. This month timing will be complicated since my husband leaves for 7 days of work 2 hours away in the middle of my fertile time! Ugh! I am not above driving to make sure we can make our baby #2!

Me-32 Married 2009 DS 2012 TTC #2

9 years ago

xoxo - Yeah I used to think my cycles were regular and then I started trying to get PG. Now my cycles are anywhere from 27-33 days and my flow changes between starting lightly going to heavy and then tapering off to nothing lasting 2-3 days or starting heavy lightening up until I think it's gone and then coming back for another day or so for a 3-5 day AF. I'm lucky though, I usually only get extremely painful cramps a couple times a year, the rest of the time it's just unpleasant cramps.

xCautious - Welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That really sucks. I'm also trying for #1, no luck yet but I'm alway hopeful. Do you use OPKs?

Kelley - Welcome and

anovallis - Hopefully you and DH can work something out to BD at least once during that time period. I hate it when DH goes away but luckily in the job we're in right now we don't travel as much as we used to.

Basia - How are you feeling?

AFM - CD10. I forgot to do my OPK this morning, or really anything other than take my temp. Only two weeks until we meet with the Dr again. Hopefully we'll get some information as to why this is so difficult.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Well I definitely can confirm that there will be no questioning whether or not this is a true AF! Thank goodness for no guess work this cycle! Now to just relax and let it happen

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone!
I am joining the Aug board.
Currently I am spotting, I have had the longest cycle ever. I think its like CD 56. I really want a flow to start its only spotting right now. I am going in for a 21 day progesterone test and my DR. told me to count CD 1 whenever I have any type of bleeding. I just really want a nice strong heavy period.
I have no idea whats going on with me. Ever since I got married and have started trying my periods are a mess. I did get tested for PCOS and it was negative. I was told to lose weight so I have started WW.
I also started taking Vitex and have ordered Dong Quai and am hoping those make a difference.
I hope this will be our month!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

You girls know that I have to keep stalking you! Good luck this cycle and I am dumping BUCKET loads of on each and everyone of you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@margie when do you oing today

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo