Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Rerun- Just remember that sperm can stay alive inside you for a couple days, so its still possible that you caught the egg. I have read of lots of women who get pregnant with just on BD around O time. Don't give up hope!!

Basia- my Opk's are still negative! I hate waiting to ovulate, I am also not in the mood to BD so maybe its good it waits a couple days.

AFM- I just posted my OPK from this afternooon. Looks just like my one from Tuesday night. its just wet so the color is different. They sure look darker in person then they do when you post a pic. I am getting tired of not drinking so I can get an undiluted urine for my opk.s! I will test again tonight see where I am at. CM is getting thin. I don't feel any twinges yet(sometimes I do, Sometimes I don't). I want to ovulate so bad. Part of my problem is I don't think I am. This is my first cycle doing a "good job" charting.
Me and DH fight this morning too, I don't want to stress because I want to ovulate!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Guess im moving over.... Here wanting to ovulation praying for a bfp this month

User Image

9 years ago

Now some dark red mixed in with brown spotting. Still very light but not feeling very hopeful anymore. If this is AF this will be the shortest cycle I have ever had!! :( And I would also move to the September board! :( that witch better stay away....

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I also moved over from the July board. I would be lying if I said I wasn't devastated but I'm trying to keep positive for this cycle!

User Image

User Image

9 years ago

Ok I'm calling it! That was officially the shortest cycle I have ever had, by a week! Yikes. Hopefully this new cycle will be better.
CD 1 today! ..... I'll stick with the August board in case I have another short cycle. FX and GL to everyone waiting for those +OPKs!
Xoxo
TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Dcuddihy and Robin. Hope this is your month!

TeamSuperBaby- I hope AF stays away for you!!

I am just waiting a bit longer then taking another OPK. I am so a POASA!!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Sorry to keep posting so much. I am having a boring day. My husbands truck wouldn't start(stupid winter) so he took my car to work and I have been stuck in house with just pee sticks to pee on haha.
I just took another opk! Take a look let me know what you guys think. Its getting even darker. The digital was negative though:(

9 years ago

Out for July and in with hope for August!
cD 1 starts today :-) anyone else beginning today?

9 years ago

Hi ladies-I'm moving over from the July board. Hoping August is the magic month! EDD would be 8/20 if this cycle works out.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TMI!
So I took the last opk I had this morning.. and of course it is positive again. lol So then I decided to check my cm (after a bm) and guess what? Yes ewcm! So confused! Checked again like 20 minutes later and just felt wet I guess..

( I dont normally check... but you better believe I will start doing so now!)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo