Community post

Discussion

August 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the July board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

This is our month!!

User Image

571 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 571 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies! I have plenty to keep me busy I think but I can't help but think about it all day every day. I'm really nervous about getting pregnant, it's what my husband and I want but I can't help but freak out a little bit. I had a chemical pregnancy years ago and it broke our hearts so I pray this time everything goes well. I stopped BC at the end of Sept and nothing happened last month but we weren't really "trying" as he wasn't even in town around O day. Just praying for the best and happy I found this site to have you ladies to come to.

Wishing you a User Image

9 years ago

Rerun15 - hehehehehe, I understand completely. My bathroom normally looks the same. DH is always getting on me about leaving the HPT's on the bathroom counter while I wait for them to magically get a second line. :)

Nicole2014 - thank you, without dong all my extra stuff I feel like I need to do something in order for time to fly by.

Holly860 - don't worry your urine could have been diluted, did you hold for a while prior to testing? Did you test again this morning?

AFM - CM is starting to look good, going to have to try and keep DH off of me tonight, need his swimmers to be ready for the next couple of days. Though I hate how long this journey has been, I am thankful that it has put me in touch with my body and I know when ovulation will occur. So I really don't need all my extra tools to know when to do it.

9 years ago

So I don't know why.. but I took a couple more opks today... and they look even darker than yesterdays.. is this the lh surge on its way out the door? lol LIke I say hubby got ed so 3 days in a row is not going to happen. Lucky I got 2 days in a row outta him. hahaha.
My bbt went back up from yesterday... 97.1 to 97.6 So I most def think yesterday I ovulated even had a few cramps yesterday.

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley - I get surge that lasts 3 days. if your temp went up most likely you ovulated; but also you might want to BD today just to make sure. But that .6 degree jump most likely tells you that you did ovulate yesterday.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Kelly, I think I'm in the same boat. My digital tests have all been negative except for one positive I THOUGHT was faulty on Tues am. My temp went from 97.2 yesterday to 97.9 today. Dammit!!!!!!! We only BDed ONCE on Tues night. I thought it was safe to go every other until I got my pos so we skipped last night and now it's over!!!!!! Why didn't the digitals pick up at surge???? Ugggghhhhhhhh. Does this mean I didn't ovulate?

9 years ago

Girls make your charts available on your profile.
On the right of the screen go to "My Countdowns page Setup" and then you can check charts so others can see it...

It will be easier for other to answer your questions :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Kelly, I took a look at your chart and the only OPK that looks positive was CD 17. The others were pretty close but not dark enough. Judging by your chart so far I would say you either Ovulated yesterday or you will today.

GL hopefully you caught the egg.

9 years ago

rerun15, can you make your chart visible?

9 years ago

Kelley - I agree with Randall now after looking at your chart. Keep BDing girl!!! Just keep in mind that after you ovulate the egg is good for 12-24 hours after so even if you ovulate today you might want to BD tomorrow as well :)

9 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Kelley â?? I think Basia and Randall are right. If you can manage it try and BD again tonight or tomorrow. Maybe if you give DH the night off he might totally be up for it again tomorrow.

Rerun - I tried looking at your chart but it isn't visable. if your temp spiked than just BD today in case you did O, since the egg usually takes 12-24 hours to travel down, you may still not have missed it.

Team - My temp dipped a lot this morning too. I'm not spotting but it does worry me because I'm only 8DPO and the shortest my cycle has ever been is 27 days which is only two days from now.

AFM - 8 DPO, if my temp dip indicates AF's arrival than I won't have to worry about testing since it'll be about the time that i'm 12 DPO. FX that it's a good sign and my temps go back up

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo