Community post

Discussion

Unsure...22DPO CD36...All Tests Negative!!

Hello all I'm new here and just sort of want to share to get these crazy feelings off my chest and ask a few questions.

Here we go....my fdlmp was 9/21/14, and AF lasted 3 days and was normal. My cycles for the last 2 years have been 28-30 days on time everytime. I'm almost positive I O'd 10/4-10/5 (CD14&15) since charted temps stated so, and opk was positive on the 4th and 5th....also probably overkilled it with CBED opk with flashing smiles CD 11-14 and static smiles on CD 15&16.

Only got to BD CD 12, 14, & 15. On the 14th we used softcup and gravity to keep all the little guys inside.

Today is 10/26 CD 36, AF is ~6days late. HPT Negative CD 26, 28, 32, 36. Serum HCG Negative CD 34..

Just kind of hanging out here in limbo feeling cruddy and trying not to stress. In the past week or two I have been dizzy on occasion (im a nurse and when I do get to sit and then get up is when it happens), night sweats and insomnia or just dead to the world sleep it changes every few days. On top of the dead sleep extremely real dreams that I can't seem to wake myself from. Had headaches since ovulation, and back pain, had some AF style cramps on CD 29 & 30, but AF was a no show. Might have gotten the Flu with hot flashes and headaches last week. Recently like the last two days my teeth hurt and gums bleeding. So much more things I could go on, but just so confused.

I guess what I want to know really is...am I out or making these things show up? I see few people on here with the same issues but no one really updates. What was the longest any of you have gone before getting a positive?

I have an appointment on 11/24, my OB/GYN said to give a few more weeks and see if I either get a positive or AF starts, he said he usually wont do any cycle "jumpstarting" unless I've gone 60 days with out a period.

Any words of encouragement or advice or just wanna share some hope. This is our 3rd cycle of trying and I'm just sort of flabberghasted. Any help?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It must be in the air this month. I asked my trusted labor and delivery nurse friend about the reliability of HPT and she said I should rest if I'm getting negatives, I'm probably not...it is more likely that my cycle is wonky. Well, my temps are still up and boobs still sore and while I can't be sure when I O'd, I know I can't hold out like this with these temps for more than another three days or something is clearly off with the tests I've taken. Until then,...

She mentioned that she had two cycles in the same month, something that has never happened for her before and I am off by approaching a full week now with no sign in sight that AF is coming yet. I really don't have any advice for you as I'm sorta in the same boat. I try not to symptom spot as that has been useless for me and I an see myself pregnant by doing that nearly every month these past ten months and none of them were positive for me. However I did notice that my temp spiked to 100.4 tonight and then dropped back to 99.4 AND I have bright blue veins throughout my chest tonight. Still...could be nothing. Your bleeding gums off all the symptoms is seemingly the most noteworthy to me...but like you...what else are you to think when the HPT says BFN?? Sigh...

9 years ago

Just an update AF showed up today! I did some meditation since I posted the topic above, I think that clearing all the stress in the back of my mind helped. I let my OB/GYN know and he said okay well we are still going to do a test when I come in, and preceeded to explain decidual bleeding. So at this point I will leave it up to a higher power. My partner and I decided to just chill and we will still do the sperm meets egg plan just less stringently.

Thank you NeedNamiracle for your response it was super appreciated and GL and Baby dust to you and all on these TTC forums and websites.

Lots of Love and Peace to you Ladies!! I will see (read) y'all around!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo