Community post

Discussion

Could I have been pregnant ? And not even know it ?

So about a month ago I missed my period and I started feeling very nauseas and just a feeling to want to throw up , I thought i might have been pregnant because i was feeling lots of pregnacy symptoms like I gained a lot of belly fat , i was very sad or senstive for everything , I started noticing lots of bright red and long strecth marks on my belly which I've only seen on pregnant women , i felt constipated , i would lose my breath a lot , and i couldnt stand to have my boobs in a bra they tingled and hurt a alot . My partner and I have been having sexaul intercourse without protection and he would cum inside of me but we didnt think much about it since his doctor told him he couldnt have any babies since he smokes a lot . So yesterday i started having very strong cramps and got a very strong flu / virus so i went to the bathroom and noticed i was bleeding so when i finish peeing i see like a blob of blood or something i dont know , it was about an inch big, around that size and i noticed my cramps stopped after that and im just having my normal period with a strong flu and i feel really cold and still have a few pregnacy symptoms . I want to know could i have been pregnant ? Could it be something wrong with me ? Could i have had a early miscarriage and didnt even know ? Should i go to the doctor about it ? ( i like going outside to the forest and woods and outside places and i gotten alots of mosquitos and tick bites , could it have affected anything since the zika virus has spread to where I've lived at ) please does anyone have any advice to me please and thank you

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo