Community post

Discussion

Had a mc may 15th when do I get a real period again ?

It was a chemical pregnancy never made it to 6 weeks and I bleed on my 15th when I had a mc and only bleed for 4 days now around may 30th it looked to be by cm I ovulated again but I don't know I never did a temperature reading or ovulation tests to see so I aboustly have no idea when I'm going to have a real period again if it went by the May 15th a reset when I had the miscarriage and I ususlly have a 28 day cycle my period should have started June 11 so basically im just asking how long did it take your period to come again thanks for the help...

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there. I'm so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is hard. I've had two miscarriages. The first one I had a D&C at 9 weeks after discovering that it was a blighted ovum. The second one was a natural miscarriage around 5 weeks. Both times I didn't track ovulation, just waited for my period to return. Both times took about a month for me. My OB had told me after the D&C that if my period didn't return after 8 weeks he would give me something to jump start it but as I said with both of mine it was a month. I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant and have seen a nice strong heart beat so hopefully this is my sticky bean. Feeling good about this one.

Good luck to you and again I'm sorry for your loss.

7 years ago

Thank you for your reply and congrats on your pregnancy :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello Moments,
Sorry for your loss, I had a period about 28 days after both miscarriages, but I believe up to 8 weeks can be normal. I conceived on my first cycle so fingers crossed you will too.
I hope AF comes soon for you, the wait is so frustrating!

Congrats jfmolo, gives me hope!

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo