Community post

Discussion

For those with irregular cycles

After 6 months of ttc. I finally got my bfp!!! I just want to share my story. I never used birth control pills. I usually had my period every 29 days. Once my Dh and I started having unprotected sex my cycle lenght got out of control. I think I was excited, nervous to finally start a new family. So the next months my cycle lengths were 35,38,38,41 until today I tested and got a positive!!! After five years of enjoying my marriage with my husband God grants me this desire in my heart. I did not use opk' or bbt . I was going to if I didn't get pregnant this month. I was feeling stressed and worried every month that I didn't conceive. God has perfect timing. We need to pray to him he gives you the desires of your heart. I baby dusted every morning before we head to work starting cd 20 - cd27 . So grateful and I'm still in shock since I'm surprising my husband by writing were pregnant on the dish. I really hope whoever reads this relaxes. Tries not to stress a lot and declares a baby in the womb. We need to live by faith. It's our best choice. Baby dust go all :D

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congrats! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo