Community post

Discussion

6 DPO looking for symptom buddies... Any girls out there?!

Hello, today I am 6DPO and I have been having increased CM, stabbing sharp pains in my lower ab, almost sometimes feels like I'm constipated( I'm not ) increased breasts size and tenderness. The past two days I was extremely bloated, to the point I couldn't button my jeans!! ( and I even tried a bigger size ) so it was a comfy pajama pant day for me!! Just curious if anyone else is out there with me? Would love to compare and contrast!!

25 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Hi Mavswife!

I'm with you!! I'm 6dpo today... but haven't had a ton of symptoms. Fatigue has been the biggest, but I'm tired all the damn time so that is nothing new LOL

I also had a short dizzy spell on 4dpo but other than that, nothing exciting.

to you!!

User Image

12 years ago

I am also 6 dpo and I feel cramping but they feel like period cramps. Isnt it too early to feel period type cramping? I hope this is implantation! I also feel tired and kind of sick to my stomach sometimes.

12 years ago

@MrsKowalski -- sounds like that could be implantation!!! to you!!

User Image

12 years ago

When are you going to take a test? I was thinking about taking one this Saturday when I'm 10 dpo.

12 years ago

I am 7 DPO but a ticker on a forum I use says that I cannot test for another 11 days! surely that isn't right?

12 years ago

@MrsK -- I'm going to hold off (MAYBE ) until I am 13dpo. The times that I've been pregnant before, I've never got my any earlier than that. My body is not on the early bird track.

@charlene -- nooooo that CAN'T be right!? I mean, are they crazy? Wanting you to hold off that long? If you are 7dpo, standard is the day of your missed AF.... and that probably means NEXT WEEK! WOO HOOO!!!

to you ladies!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey fellow TTCers! I'm 7 DPO today and so far my symptoms have been nausea (started 2 days ago), some cramps, a stuffy nose and backaches. I have a short LP, so I'll be testing Saturday since that's when I expect . to all of us!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Howdy! im 7 dpo!

for the last 2 days i have been experiencing some sharp upper stomach cramps and a few pinches and pressure down below! Hoping this is the month for me DH!!!!!

AF due nov 20

to all!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies!!! Hope we are all feeling and doing well. I'm very happy to hear thy the cramping sounds like implantation because I had it also about 3-4 days ago so this is super good news to my ears. All I can " complain " about is heartburn and super CM!! I'm constantly cleaning myself and changing my undies to try And re Fresh myself. Any one having CM from hell?? Haha. Wonder if it's a good thing, or if that means AF is around the corner. Thinking about sat testing!! Hoping its not too soon.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies I am in the same boat now 8dpo. I want test so bad, I am thinking of getting a test today or tomorrow. I have been having cramping and sharp pains in my uterus. But I am so confused cause it could be an infection called PID (pelvic inflammatory disease). But I dnt have any idea been etremely sleepy all the time and Ive had a lil boob pain. I just want to know if I am pregnant already I have like a whole other week for my af to arrive this is wrecking my brain.

" rel="nofollow">

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo