Community post

Discussion

BBT questions

So, it's my first month of charting and I get confused.
At 10 DPO I got a temperature dip of 0.5 F. I thought that could mean implantation.
Next day I got a rise of 0.3 F.
Today at 12 DPO I have a dip again of 0.7 F. What is happening with my temperature? I always check my bbt at the same time day by day.
You can check my chart from my page.
Thanks ladies xxx

User Image

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Implantation dips tend to be quite dramatic and drop down near or below the coverline. So it could be this as it is in the 6 to 12dpo timeframe.
However, you haven't said how long your normal cycles are or if AF is due. My charts often become erratic towards the end of the luteal phase. Try not to analyse your first chart, just get used to what is normal for you.
Good luck, hope you get you BFP xxx

9 years ago

My cycles are 28 -29 days long and they are regular. I am on CD 25 today. Have cramping and a lot of milky cervical fluid. Also my cervix is high, ferm and closed. OPK never showed positive so according to it I didn't ovulate.
I really don't want af to show her face... what that weird fluctuation on my chart mean?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Your temp jump between CD14 and CD15 shows that you probably did ovulate Don't worry about not getting a positive on the OPKs, you might just have missed the surge.
Your other signs sound really good so FX it's an implantation dip as AF is so far away. Good luck!

9 years ago

Thanks #HecRed for your help and encouraging I woke up with nausea this morning, 13 DPO, hopefully this is a good sign

User Image

I am out this month ((( AF just showed up

User Image

Oh I am sorry for you. :-(
FX for your next cycle, hugs.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo