Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 16, looking for a cylcle buddy

View Full Post

I'm on my 4th month TTC after my miscarriage.
Looking for a cycle buddy.

47 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 47 Replies | Last Page

Xcatious- yeah I know but the whole getting nauseous was just that one time. Idk I guess I try not to think into anything, to scared to get my hopes up.
But yes I plan on testing with a first response first thing Monday morning, so FX!! Don't stress to much if you don't ovulate this month, your body is still trying to get back to normal mist doctors say to wait at least one cycle to be safe too

Dcuddihy- hi, welcome and congrats on your ovulation.
I agree you are a strong person, I am coming up on one year and going crazy!,

mistique- fingers crossed for you and me on Monday!!
I hope it's our month!!

Are y'all taking anything to help conceive?

9 years ago • Post starter

Dcuddihy - welcome and YAY for O!!! I havey fingers and toes crossed for you, 3 years is a long time, so I hope you can catch that egg!!

xCautiousOptimistx - I know nothing about temping so I'm no help :( FX you will O soon xo

Ladyycamper - I seriously hope it's our month!!

BUT I caved and tested this morning. BFN, not even a shadow of an evap while squinting on 57 different angles :( I 'know' 9dpo is early, and that the stats on here say only half of pregnant women get a positive at 9dpo. But that doesn't stop me from having a sad and being sure that I'm out for this month now.

Sook over

Baby dust to all of you!!

<a href=

9 years ago

Mistique- I'm sorry about your BFN. But just BC you got it at 9dpo doesn't mean your out, it just means you tested early.
Like I said when I was pregnant I didn't even get a faint until I was 2 days late and even that didn't show up right away.
I thought it was a BFN and actually tossed it and that afternoon saw the very faint but second line.
I would definitely test monday again!

I had a bfp that I tossed also thinking it was a bfn. And every pregnancy is different. So there's hope, but if you honestly feel like your out, it's better to start processing and accepting that now. It's better to be surprised because you talked yourself into believing it wasn't your month than vice versa. Fingers crossed for both of you!

9 years ago

Yay! I have a definite, no doubt about it, test line appeared before control line positive opk!! Woohoo! I'm ovulating!

9 years ago

Yay cautious!!! Now get BDing and catch that egg!!! :D

Another BFN this morning. I had been feeling out already, so I guess I'm not as disappointed as I was 2 months ago when I had symptoms galore!

FX for a bfp for you ladyycamper. Hope your appt goes well :)

<a href=

9 years ago

Unfortunately Ladies it was a BFN as well.
Maybe the doctor can tell me what's going and while I'm having so much trouble! So glad to hear you ovulated!!
Maybe this will be your month, fingers crossed for you! :)

ladyycamper - sorry to hear you got a BFN. How did your appt go??

Another BFN at 11dpo today. Im all out of test so will just be waiting for AF to show.

DF has gone back to work. He works FIFO so its highly unlikely we will be able to continue trying, as his roster and my cycle dont line up. So this will be the end of TTC for us for now :(

Lots of baby dust to all of you xo

<a href=

9 years ago

Mistique- It went good, they did my yearly exam and some blood work. She told me that typically if you have went 6 months when trying to conceive and haven't than there is some type of fertility issue, whether it be simple or something serious. So she told me when my cycle starts over she wants me to chart my temperature along with an OPK to make sure ovulation matches up. They are also testing me for PCOS(which she said she doubts i have bc i don't fit the criteria for that) and thyroid problems and all.
She said we are gonna start there and see what we can find out.
She said it could be something as simple as low progesterone, which could be why i miscarried, but well never know for sure. She really made me feel like she was gonna try to help me , rather than telling me oh you conceived once, so you know it can happen keep trying.

Sorry to hear about your BFN. When is af due?

Mistique - I'm sorry about the bfn :( I hope AF doesn't come and you have to buy more tests! What does your DF do? I'm not sure what FIFO stands for.

Ladycamper - I'm glad your appointment went well! And that your Dr is going to test you for things even though it's not likely that you have it. That's a step in the right direction! If you can fit taking your temperature into your morning routine it's actually quite fascinating. I look forward to seeing my temp each morning. When is your AF due?

AFM, I'm not sure if I ovulated Sunday or Monday but I am going with Monday for my dpo count. Plus my nipples are sensitive today (sorry for tmi) and that happens after ovulation. We'll see what happens. I'm sort of apathetic right now about my chances, but that could certainly change as I get closer to testing time.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo