Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 16, looking for a cylcle buddy

View Full Post

I'm on my 4th month TTC after my miscarriage.
Looking for a cycle buddy.

47 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 47 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for your kind words ladies <3
I guess at least if my hopes aren't up too high I can't be hugely disappointed with another BFN! 4dpo I think?! But it could be 1dpo too?? I have no idea :( so confused.

xCautiousOptimistx - FX your temp dip is O and you can catch that little egg!!

Ladyycamper - did you book an appt with your OBGYN? Hopefully everything is in working order! But if it's not, at least you will know and be able to work on it.

I'm going to coat you both in buckets of baby dust!! :)

<a href=

9 years ago

xCautiousOptimistx- yeah i know you just get so tired you wanna give up. But your right when it come to ovulation and all you still have an idea of when you do. I have even tried deleting all my apps that help me keep up with all that, but it doesn't help. I just regret it later when i wanna go back and look at past cycles. I wish it was as easy for us as it was for others. I know people who have been on Birth control most of their life and then they just decide to come off and get pregnant the first month trying. I'm so jealous. Its like all of my friends and family have kids and i can't even get pregnant.

Mistique -yes, i made an appointment for Monday, so i guess ill just see what she has to say. It't a new doctor for me, but I've heard shes great! I will be 10dpo on Monday, so i may try and take a test that morning before i go. Who knows maybe ill get lucky, we BD 3 days out of my fertile window including the day of O. so fingers crossed, and Lots of Baby dust to yall too!

9 years ago • Post starter

Ladycamper - I think what's worse about it not happening for us is not only seeing it happen so easily for others around us, but also that we thought it'd be easy for us too.
My best friend and her DH always said they didn't want kids. They changed their minds, stopped birth control and she got pregnant the first month. I'm happy for her, but I have wanted kids for years but started trying after her and thought I'd be pregnant the first month too. But now she just gave birth and I'm still trying. It sucks.
I hope your appointment goes well! Hopefully you'll leave the appointment feeling like you know something helpful or have a plan.

I'm very glad to be temping this cycle because I know that I didn't ovulate :( I guess my cycle isn't back to normal after all.

9 years ago

xCautiousOptimistx- yeah i know, i never dreamed it would be this hard. I thought it might take a couple of months but I'm going on almost a year. Thanks i hope it goes well too!

Yeah temping is good to do, don't stress yourself out about not ovulating because your body is still trying to get back to normal.
I mean i'm on my 4th month after my miscarriage and i think my body is back to normal, i just wanna get checked to make sure.

But keep your head help high!!

So how are you two handling the TWW?

9 years ago

xCautiousOptimistx - it's hard when other people have their babies :( I have a friend with a 5 month old. I would have been due a month before her. Seeing her pregnancy and then her baby grow has been hard at times.

I am driving myself nuts. Symptom spotting like crazy and having to talk myself out of POAS everytime I pee!! If my guess as to when I O'd is right, I'm 6dpo. Im the same as ladyycamper and am going to try to hold out till Monday to test at 10dpo.

How are you ladies?

<a href=

9 years ago

Mistique- Im sorry to hear that, i didn't know you had a miscarriage too. How far along were you?

I hate the TWW myself. Like i made breakfast yesterday and h alf way through eating it i got so sick and had to throw it away. But i know it just had to be something i ate Because i am 6dpo today, so even if i was pregnant, there is no way possible it was from that.

But i guess that's one thing that helps me from symptom searching i know it way to early for any of that, and if i am feeling anything its just from Progesterone.

I really need to wait until i'm late to test but with me going to the doctor Monday, if i am maybe it will show so that while i'm there i can have it confirmed by blood.
But i have a feeling it won't show Monday for me.

I was two days late before i even got the faintest of positive when i had my miscarriage, but idk if it was due to the fact that i had a miscarriage or not.

Ladyycamper- I had a MMC at 9.5 weeks August last year, baby was measuring 7.5 weeks. We weren't trying, I was on the pill. So had only just found out, then had a D&C a few days later.
It's so hard not to symptom spot, even though you know that it can't be pregnancy related yet!
I have my FX you get a BFP on Monday so can arrange to get a blood test at your appt!!

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi ladies! im CD20 and looking for cycle buddies as well. DH and I have been TTC'in for over 3 years and this cycle is the first one that I've ovulated. I did 10 days of 50mg of Clomid and a trigger shot on CD15 so I'm 3dpo. This is so exciting because this is the furtherest we've gotten. I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple months ago after years of not being told why we were having issues. This tww is grueling. I just want to test everyday. I did test today only to see if I have my trigger still in me and I did have a faint positive. I'm hoping in 11 days I can test and have those two lines again!

User Image

9 years ago

Ladycamper - it's best not to read into symptoms, but perhaps your body is giving you cues that it could be pregnant this month. I didn't have any telltale signs from the list of early signs, but I just felt different.
Are you going to test Monday AM before the appointment? You can still ask for a blood test regardless of what your hpt reads. I'm looking forward to hearing how the dr. helps you!

Mistique - have you been able to hold off? I find the weekend the hardest during the TWW because I'm just not distracted enough. I find myself thinking about it all the time. FX you have good news on Monday! I got my bfp at 10dpo.

Dcuddihy - welcome! 3 years? Wow - I imagine that you're a strong person after that long. Congratulations on ovulating! I hope this is your time!

AFM, I still have not ovulated. :( I thought maybe Thursday because if you look at my chart, my temps were still high from the pregnancy the first 3 days of my cycle, so I thought I would push a potential o day back 3 days, but now it's Saturday and my temp is still low. It's very frustrating.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo