Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 16, looking for a cylcle buddy

I'm on my 4th month TTC after my miscarriage.
Looking for a cycle buddy.

47 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 47 Replies | Last Page

I am CD 17, so close! lol. I think I ovulated yesterday and I am already anxious to pee on sticks!!

Very sorry to hear about your MC. Big hugs and baby dust to you

<a href=

9 years ago

I am on CD 16 after a miscarriage as well. This is my 5th month trying. Have you ovulated yet?

9 years ago

Mistique- oh okay just a day apart!
Thank you, its frustrating, but I know its in gods hand.

Xcautious- I'm sorry to hear that, was it your first pregnancy?
I think I ovulated yesterday but not sure.
I posted a picture of my ovulation test to see what everyone else thinks, if you wanna check it out.

9 years ago • Post starter

I think your tests look positive! Are you temping also or just using OPKs?

Yes, it was my first. I was only 5 weeks, but I have wanted a baby for a long time now. I do feel better knowing it can happen. I was starting to get worried something was wrong. My cycle is typically 32 days. I'm hoping I will be back on my regular cycle in which case I will ovulate Sunday or Monday.

9 years ago

yeah i think it was too. i took another one this morning and it looked positive too! opks are soo confusing,lol

No, I'm not temping, i need to be though.
I bought one last year i just can't remember to do it at the beginning of each cycle.

It was my first pregnancy as well, i was 5 weeks 2 days.
We had been trying for 7 months, so December will be a year for us.
i never knew TTC could be so stressful.

I am thinking about going to get checked out by my OBGYN, just to make sure everything is okay.

I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant!
One of my good friends decided to start trying for her second right after i had my miscarriage, and not even two month later BAM she was pregnant. I try to be happy for her but it's so frustrating, and i feel like a bad friend.

You can message me on here if you would like.

Your OPK looks positive to me too :) They say you will ovulate 12-36 hours after your first positive OPK, so if I were you if keep BDing just to make sure!

Your not a bad friend! You can be happy for her, and still be sad/disappointed/whatever-emotion-you-want for yourself at the same time!

2dpo... And I don't really have a feeling about this month. I was so sure about last month, that this month I'm just a bit flat feeling.

<a href=

9 years ago

I agree that opk's are definitely confusing! It's so hard to tell what's actually positive. The digital ones are way too expensive for me.

I think that after so many months of trying and being disappointed, it's hard not to feel bad for yourself when someone else is so easily pregnant. It's only natural to feel that way. I think everyone on this site can relate to how you feel.

I'm having trouble reading my opk's. It's my first full cycle temping so I am counting on that telling me when I actually ovulate. I keep begging my DH to BD even though he's exhausted. I hope I ovulate soon so I can stop bothering him every night.

9 years ago

Mistique -yeah i thought it was positive too, but sometimes its so hard to tell.

aww i hate that your feeling that way, when i found out i was pregnant last time it honestly took me by surprise.
Like you always hope you are in the back of your mind, so you test of course. but when i found out i was pregnant last time, i was two days late and took it and was shocked when i later saw that it was positive because i didn't feel anything out of the ordinary.

So keep your head high and fingers crossed. its in Gods hands!

xCautiousOptimistx -yeah i am almost to to the point of just giving up on trying. Its just too stressful, like its all i think about.

I am making an appointment with my OBGYN this week to get checked out and make sure everything is okay, because since i miscarried so early i didn't have to have a DNC so besides being checked at the ER to confirm it was a miscarriage i haven't had a follow up check up.
I just wanna make sure everything is okay and all, maybe it will ease my mind.

But yes i know how you feel my DH works soo much too.
so sometimes i feel like im having to schedule our BD just to make sure i do during my fertile window. Then i feel stupid of course having to schedule it.

I wish i could just do like everyone says and just forget about it.
When i was pregnant last time that's how it happened, we had just bought our house and were getting moved in, got a new dog and just had so much going on and BAM i found out i was pregnant.
but now i cant quit thinking about it, my DH says Im stressing to much and that's prob why were not pregnant again yet. : (

Mistique - It's so hard to trust your feelings during the tww. When I was pregnant last month I had a good feeling about it, but I was so scared of the disappointment that I wouldn't let myself believe it. You might be just as well to feel apathetic about this month.

Ladycamper - feel like even if you say you're not going to try anymore and just let things happen, you still have an idea of when you're fertile and when you'll ovulate. How could you not take that into consideration when you still want it? It's like once you start TTC you can't stop.

AM - I am hoping that I ovulate today. My temperature went down this morning. Ovulation dip maybe? I am counting the first day of the miscarriage as CD 1 but who knows what my body will do. I'm hoping for a temperature rise tomorrow.

9 years ago

Mistique - It's so hard to trust your feelings during the tww. When I was pregnant last month I had a good feeling about it, but I was so scared of the disappointment that I wouldn't let myself believe it. You might be just as well to feel apathetic about this month.

Ladycamper - feel like even if you say you're not going to try anymore and just let things happen, you still have an idea of when you're fertile and when you'll ovulate. How could you not take that into consideration when you still want it? It's like once you start TTC you can't stop.

AM - I am hoping that I ovulate today. My temperature went down this morning. Ovulation dip maybe? I am counting the first day of the miscarriage as CD 1 but who knows what my body will do. I'm hoping for a temperature rise tomorrow.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo