Community post

Discussion

Conceived after 1st attempt TTC

Well my husband & I have 2 little boys already and knew we wanted to have 1 more but wanted to wait until after we were married. We got married on 27th Sept 2014 and decided to start trying immediately after we were married, I ovulated on 13th October, I am now 11dpo and have had many of the early pregnancy symptoms which led me to do a HPT at 8dpo which was to my surprise was positive and an excellent birthday present for my husband's 30th birthday :-) I have done another one in the evening of 10dpo and it's positive and one this afternoon (11dpo and it too is positive and the line is darker) cannot believe it's happened after our first attempt again! Still, will wait until I miss my period before getting it confirmed with doctor to be on safe side as I know that eggs can fertilise and not implant so don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, still super amazed and excited as this will be my last baby, no more after baby number 3 so will fully enjoy every second of pregnancy. xx

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Congratulations! I'm very pleased for you and your husband. Bet he's puffing his chest out right now lol! I'm willing to bet you'll think about no 4!

9 years ago

Congratulations :)

<a href=

9 years ago

Congrats!

9 years ago

Wow....congrats :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo