Community post

Discussion

Hope hubby and I are pregnant with baby #1

19 DPO... No AF... Gonna test tomorrow if I can force myself to wait that long. I have taken several tests over the last two weeks. I used First Response Early Result... They all came up Negative :( Today I have a strong sense of smell, and very sore breasts. I have all kinds of regular AF cramps and a back ache... These AF symptoms usually only start with AF, though. So at this point I really don't know what to think. Also, hubby tells me this morning, that he had a dream, he had seen two lines!! ð???ð???ð??? Wish me luck. Baby dust to you all ð???

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Wow...sounds great for you! Actually, it sounds like my story right now, but when you see those BFN's it is so frustrating.

I'm assuming I just O'd late and am waiting for AF to show as I usually get sore breasts every month. Mine didn't get sore until the day before I expected AF to show.

Do you temp at all? I do and my temps are high enough I don't expect AF for another day at least. You should check your bbt in the morning and if it is over 98 at all, I'd call that a good sign for you. You know...just something to make you hope even more and a cheap way of holding out hope without have to POS.

9 years ago

I have been temping as of last week. I peaked out at 98.6 and then went all the way down to 97.5. As of yesterday I'm back up to 98.4 and still there this morning. So I could be expecting AF, or a baby. Hopeful for a baby. I did test with a First Response test today at noon and it was a very very questions BFN. Thought I saw pink on what appeared to be a line but really couldn't tell. Just waiting at this point. We'll see.

9 years ago • Post starter

Unfortunately this resulted in a non pregnancy. I'm 2 cycles past this one now. Im currently 9 dpo in my current cycle. I took an apt blue dye test today that was bfn. Still hopeful for a pregnancy. Wish me luck. I'll test again on Friday.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo