Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 183 Replies | Last Page

What's this about mucinex??? Guess I haven't heard that one!

7 years ago • Post starter

thins mucous including cervical so in theory it's suppose to help with the little swimmers reach the egg...my doctor said he didn't know if it really would help like that or not. Same as robitussin.

7 years ago

Gotcha! Interesting! Like you said, it can't hurt to try!!!!

Laying here and feel like fluttering in my pelvis.

This is going to be such a long few days. My new RE wants to do a blood pregnancy test this Thursday. I'm dying to know.

I've been so confused and emotional this cycle. In my years of TTC I never really had symptoms but this Dr is aggressive and all the stuff we've been doing has given me pregnancy symptoms. I just wish i knew if it's pregnancy or just everything else.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago

Good luck dietician!!!!! It's going to take forever for Thursday to get here for you I know! I can't wait to hear your results!

6am and I'm wide awake wondering if I should get up and test with FMU or hold off another day and see if AF shows. It's 13dpo and I'm dying to test but also completely dreading a BFN! :/

Well, I POAS went and made the bed, washed my hands, gave myself the big talk for a BFN. Went back to look at the stick.

PREGNANT 1-2 Weeks

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

That is my shocked face!!!!!! I was like "wait, what". Couldn't even believe my eyes. Wondering if I was having the BFP dream again. Took lots of pictures of the stick. In disbelief. Then I'm like "oh no it could be a false positive why didn't I save my FMU"?!

So I squeeze literally one more drop of FMU out into a cup and stick a FR Digi into it and wait again.

YES+

WOW!!!!!! I am pregnant!!!!!!!?? I honestly cannot believe this. I would have thought I was out due to lack of serious symptoms, the only thing that had me reconsidering was the weirdness of my CM this month. Now I'm thinking "I wasn't expecting this to happen right now how am I going to tell my DH"?!?!?

I am going to call my doctor today and schedule an appt for blood work. I plan to keep testing with the weeks estimator to make sure it progresses. Any advice from you all since several of you have had other children?

Is it normal for me to be a little panicked right now even though this is what I wanted???

yayayayay LAAR! yesss happy & healthy 9 mos! yayayayay so happy for you congratulations! We can be preggo buddies lol were gonna have march babies <3

7 years ago

i told my friend I was nervous when I found out I was preg & she said that will never go away.. But she said dont freak now You'll have plenty to freak about later lol

7 years ago

Laar oh my goodness, congrats!!!!!!! That is great news. I'm all excited for you.
I didn't even test. My temp dropped to cover line so AF will be here today the latest tomorrow. I'm ok with it, just ready to start and get it over with.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo