Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 183 Replies | Last Page

I'm spotting now. Temp dip.....maybe implantion????? Of course I'll continue to check temps and pray for a spike in the morning.

7 years ago

It could very well be implantation dip and spotting. Guess I'll hold out my disappointment for my negative test this morning. My temps are holding pretty steady around 98-98.2.

7 years ago

Really hoping you both have bfps and they stick!!! You are right about it being so confusing especially your first time.

I was so let down yesterday since I suddenly had no symptoms. Then this morning I woke with a nose bleed which I never get. After googling, looks like it could be an early symptom but could just be from the progesterone suppositories. Either way, I am weirdly glad for that and mild cramping that returned today. I figure either progesterone is high in my system or I'm having early symptoms.

9 do and even though I don't get blood test until Thursday I'm thinking it could be fun to test tomorrow on Father's day. He'll be gone all day but would be a great surprise when he gets home. If not, I'll drown my disappointment in housework and hope that it's just too early to tell.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago

I haven't been temping.. kinda wish i had been so i could keep monitoring it for changes.. but oh well..
I tested again later on today with a different brand of test the line was still light but darker than the original tests i took at the beginning. So definitely a bfp. 4days before af 10dpo! Excited but extremely nervous. I stopped taking fertilaid & began regular prenatals today.will call the dr mon to setup an appt. Will continue to test to see progress especially since its still days before af was supposed to be due. I do believe fertilaid helped me conceive if i have a healthy pregnancy & give birth to my baby in march i will definitely refer people to fertilaid. Praying for a sticky bean.

7 years ago

That is great Nikki!!!!! Keep us posted! Praying for a happy and healthy nine months to you and a very sticky bean!!! <3

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello all! I'm new here :) Been TTC for 2 months now after AF showed her ugly face this week. If we're successful this month the edd would be late March 2017. Good luck to all :)

7 years ago

Feeling like negative nancy this morning. 11dpo. Temp went back up 98.06 but neg hpt. Didn't sleep well and had hot flashes all night. Felt very nauseated. Feel a little moody as well. All signs point to Old witch going to show up....3 more days.

7 years ago

Pretty depressed here. No idea where I stand. Just waiting. 10 dpo. I was planning to take a hpt today in case I could surprise my dh but after seeing the stats on positive hpt vs false in pregnant women at 10 dpo I decided to just wait. Blah.

I'm a dietitian/nutritionist who helps keep other's babies healthy. Pregnant with my first after TTC 3 years (found out 6/23/16) + Endometriosis. In my 30's.

7 years ago

Oops double posted on accident

7 years ago

You never know though.. my 1st pregnancy it took 2wks after af was due to test bfp.
This time i tested bfp on 10dpo very faint but i confirmed it when a different brand test.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo