Community post

Discussion

TWW for a March 2017 BFP!

View Full Post

Hi all! I am somewhat new here and on the journey of TTC for the first time around! This is our second active month to TTC. I have been off BC for a year now, and we did the pull out method until we decided we were ready to stop preventing last month.

I have always been nervous that I would have issues TTC and so I put it off for some time. Now that we are actually on the road to hopefully conceiving I am getting more and more excited and more and more stressed about it! Last month was a BFN, which I half heartedly expected especially since it was our first active month of TTC.

This month I am really hopeful and afraid I'm setting myself up for disappointment! I am currently 4 dpo and have had increased CM for longer than usual so I am hoping that is a good sign! If I were to conceive this month the estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday! I would love that! And she would love it too, she has been waiting quite some time for a grandbaby.

This TWW is going to be downright miserable, but having a little company would help it pass quicker! :)

183 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies!!! You have been so much moral support you have no idea! :)) I am just all around nervous! We are building a house-- it will be ready for move in in August-- and now we will have a baby to bring home to it in March!!!!! On the bright side now I know while we're buying all this other new furniture I need to add a crib to the mix ;)) I am just in DISBELIEF!!!!!! It worked out perfectly for my job scheduled. I'll get my 6 weeks leave and go back for 3 weeks and then have summer off! So it really is perfect timing! I just hope my DH is really excited when he finds out! I feel sure he didn't expect it to happen this quickly. He had thought his swimmers may not be in the best shape due to time in military and immunizations they had to take. I just can't believe it! Yes Nikki now we are preggo buddies and can keep up with eachother this 9 months!!!!!!

Chicks, I bet you will be joining us next month! With your sweet little Easter baby!

7 years ago • Post starter

yes yes we will have to keep each other updated! :)
Everything seems to be falling in place for you so wonderful! I'm so happy for you! DH will probably be in shock like mine was haha its been almost 4 days & he's barely realizing were gonna have a baby lol.
I am so nervous too. Up until yesterday I wasn't able to really relax. But my bfp lines are getting way darker now so reassures me some until I can see dr. I can't see dr until im 9wks but they will talk to me at 6wks just no ultrasound. :( I can pay for blood work separately & think I will go ahead & get that done, I don't even have to go to the dr for that, just go to the lab.

7 years ago

He will definitely be in shock! Lol! Because I am too :))

I am going to call my doctor when they open at 8! I hope they will at least get me in fairly quick for blood work.

Question: If I want to track progression with the weeks indicator test and it says 1-2 weeks today, when should I pee on another stick to see if it's changed?!

Oh congrats laar!!!!! That's awesome.
I'm 12dpo today and got another negative with wondfo. My temp stayed at 97.7 but I suspect it will drop tomorrow. Having pms cramps this morning. Bbs are tender in addition to slight burning nipples. Cervix is still high/medium, closed and firm/medium. The wait continues

7 years ago

This is what i just got off the internet for clearblue weeks estimator
1-2 weeks: 25-200 Hcg
2-3weeks: 201-2000 HCG
3+ weeks: 2000+ HCG

I tested a few days ago on the 18th with one & said not pregnant. I was bummed but still getting darker bfps with pink dye tests.
Today i tested with a digi wks estimator & got 2-3 wks pregnant! Awesome. Im only 13dpo i can't believe its saying 2-3 already! Hope that just means really good news!

7 years ago

That is so great and so exciting Nikki!!!!!!! I think that is awesome news for you!!! I am going to hold off another week and do another one and hopefully it'll bump me up to 2-3 :)) I called my doctor today and they said they didn't want to schedule an appt til I'm 7-8 weeks so I'm scheduled for July 21st!! The countdown is on! Still haven't figured out how I want to tell DH!

I have been peeing so much and every time I look at the toilet paper afraid I'm going to see blood! I guess that's the biggest downfall to finding out so early is being worried about what all could happen!

In need of some moral support!! I am so anxious and nervous about telling DH!!! I went and got a little onesie that says "Daddy's Fishing Buddy" along with printing a little picture of the pregnant tests with my ring sitting on it to give to him. But I am so nervous about telling him and then ending up starting to spot tomorrow!!! I am just worked up about telling him and then both of us being let down if something happens. I considered waiting a week to tell him but I also know that's crazy not to tell him!!!! Just needing a pep talk more than anything!!!!

Put it in a gift bag & leave it for him to find lol!
I thought id tell dh all cute i even had a poem to write in a card lmfao. It didn't happen.
It turned out like DO YOU SEE THIS LINE!! & HE SAID YOUR PREGNANT? & I SAID YES. HE WAS LIKE NO YOUR NOT HAHA

7 years ago

I wouldn't be able to hold it in. Maybe you should tell him but no one else until your sure everything is ok. I had a cp with our first pregnancy and he was very supportive so I was glad I told him. It's your choice though girl. Good luck.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo