Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 209 Replies | Last Page

I think I will test either tomorrow or Friday depending. I had some heavy spotting that has lightened up for the moment.

7 years ago

Angry- got my fingers crossed
Aj- late af sounds promising!!
Welcome gibson
I'm 12dpo today with a significant temp drop at coverline. My LP is usually 13days. Soooo I think I'm out. I guess ya never know until
I would say I hope to see y'all in the April 2017 posts, but I really really hope y'all get your
I will keep an eye on everyone's progress

7 years ago

Morning yall, only a min so I can't reply to everyone 11 do and had a temp drop today...that means af the witch is on her way. I wish you all luck and will be stalking for your bfps!

7 years ago • Post starter

I have been having a dull achy type of pressure since yesterday in my lower abdomen. I read it's fairly normal to have some cramping in the first trimester. Have had zero bleeding or spotting. CM was dry all day yesterday and most of today. I did have one glob of CM today, but it was clear with no blood tinged color. I won't go in to Doctor til July 21st. They will do a blood test along with ultrasound then I believe since I will be 7-8 weeks.

Did any of you experience this type of cramping in early pregnancy?

7 years ago

So I cracked and took what I thought was FRER but was actually rapid response and got pretty sure it was just too early, and I think the rapid response is less sensitive, plus forgot to use fmu.

I sorta feel funny still: boobs are burning and heavy, and weird cramps that feel lighter than af. Hubby was sautéing squash and zucchini in balsamic vinegar and the smell turned my stomach a bit. Had to lie down in my car on my lunch break cause I was feeling pretty tired

I'm thinking about going to the dollar tree and just stocking up on a ton of tests and testing like every other day or something. Thoughts?

Fx for everyone's !

7 years ago

Kjgm I hope it's not over yet!

Jess, yeah I think those rapid ones are horrible. They are less sensitive. I bought those once by mistake too and was so irritated with myself for it. Fatigue has been a huge symptom for me in the past, hope it is for you too!!

Thanks Peyton! Hope you get your bfp next cycle!

7 years ago

LAAR- when I had my son I was cramping like ad but it didn't come and then found out I was pregnant a week after at was due. And had cramping for awhile.

Today is around 10 dpo nd I feel kinda sick to my stomach, and have wierd cramps in my stomach. I hope Unger my bfp!!! I'm probably going to pick up some rest today and rest either tomorrow or friday. My at us due the 27th or or 29th. Idk when I ovulate I how long this cycle will be. Just going off my ovulation app.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Trying for 2nd one. I am 5dpo feeling very tired and fatigue. Heavy boobs and achy body, dull cramps , backache. Is it normal?

What are my chance to get pregnant??

User ImageUser Image

7 years ago

So, I did something that I regret and need some insight. Yesterday I got THREE BFP's. Two were on FMU- one was the ClearBlue Digi the other a FR Digi. The third was in the afternoon, on a clear blue- but I hadn't been at home and hadn't drank much water throughout the day when I took it. I was curious if my weeks indicator had changed to 2-3 because I think 2 weeks from O was yesterday.

So. I took another clear blue just now and it says Not Pregnant. WTF!!!!!!!!!! It's driving me mad! Mind you I have not spotted not even a drop and AF was officially late yesterday. I'm wondering if I had drank too much water today (I've drank about 4 bottles along with a snow cone- clearly mostly ice, and been peeing non stop!) When I peed in the cup I even thought to myself wow this is super light colored.

Do you think it's just because of the water intake and not a long enough hold? Help!!!! I'm freaking out!

7 years ago

angryuterus: yeah I felt silly when I looked at it afterwards and was like this is NOT the FRER lol. Sure hope I'm not just tired because af is on the horizon, but if so there's always next month.

Fx for your bfp whenever you test!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo