Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Aww LAAR he will be so happy though! And i def wouldn't be able to wait! So excited for you!!! And what a cute little idea!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Thank you all for the boost of confidence! :)) I took a third test this afternoon ha! Couldn't stand it. Wanted to see if it would still be BFP or if it was just enough in the FMU. It was still positive. I have 3 more Clear Blue digi's to help track progression. I'll test again next week at this time or a day or two later. He gets home from work in about an hour so y'all wish my nerves luck :))

7 years ago

Good luck ????

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Fish mean the question marks lol. Still not use to tho site.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Lol now my phone is autocorrecting. I meant didn't not fish lmao

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Lol now my phone is autocorrecting. I meant didn't not fish lmao

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Hopefully it's not too late for me to join this thread, but I'm currently 3 DPO and praying this is our month!! Husband and I are TTC our first, and I had a CP back in Nov. I've always had irregular cycles, and they got even wackier after the m/c. This is my 2nd cycle using Fertility Blend and I'm feeling hopeful :)

No symptoms really, but my post-O temps have been totally stable!

7 years ago

He was giddy with excitement! Really didn't seem too shocked either! My nerves are gone!!! :)))

7 years ago

LAAR congrats!! I was going to post "JUST TELL HIM NOW!" But you did anyway. It's such an exciting moment, so pleased for you.

I tested yesterday but bfn. I'm on cycle day 30 now and have no symptoms at all, except slightly elevated mood... I think it's probably because AF is late and I'm hopeful. I'm kicking myself for not starting the OPKs earlier.

Is anyone close to testing day?

Fingers crossed everyone!! x

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

LAAR - How exciting!!!!!!! I've always loved telling my husband....it's so special knowing that something so amazing is happening and we were the only two that knew :)

This cycle seems to be going so slow! I have another week before I even O! And over a week after that before I can test! Ugh! I don't do opks or temps. I think If I did, I'd stress out too much.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo