Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 209 Replies | Last Page

kjgm - I think I see something faint on the test!

I must say, I'm feeling more relaxed this month about it all. I feel like I obsessed over every small detail the past 2 cycles and it didn't do me any good.....it only caused me heartache!

I'm hoping when my tww comes, I'll be able to hold out until just around when AF is due (which is July 13...seems so far away!). With the May chemical pregnancy, I was so dizzy and felt so sick right from the beginning.

I ordered a bunch of cheap hpt dip sticks but hopefully I can control the urge to test too soon.

When the came in the mail, they came labelled as "sex toys" on the package ha ha ha!!! I opened the package thinking maybe they got my order mixed up! Nope.....20 pregnancy tests! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can imagine the stories at my local post office! We live in a remote area so it's not like they don't know me! LOL

7 years ago

Hi all,
Oz- omg that is funny! Needed that today
Kj- I thought I saw something too, hang in there it's still early in the game. Speaking of game yay Cavs
I am terrible with hpts, I look at them until my eyes go cross then get up the nerve to throw them away just to dig them out soon after.(Just in case I missed something.) Crazy huh?
Welcome aj & Tia !
Aj I have heard PCOS is extremely difficult but not impossible. Please keep us updated
Tia- I too Am a symptom spotter/googler
I literally never cry and cried twice this 2ww over a broken nail & hubby telling me I'm going crazy this month:'( to be honest I worked hard on these nails. The crazy thing I already knew lol
Angry- cramping sounds promising. I have my fingers crossed for you

7 years ago

OZ!! OMG! That is soon funny!!

7 years ago

Oz: lol that's hysterical!

Peytonsmommy: I thought I was the only one who throws hpts away just to dig them out of the trash 2 hours later like maybe I'll see something now lol

Tia: I'm also a notorious symptom googler. The most recent: is a slightly itchy vagina a sign of pregnancy

I'm trying to hold off until 12 dpo to test, I WILL NOT CRACK!

7 years ago

Jesswantsanotherbaby: With both of my kids right at the beginning of pregnancy I got yeast infections. So it could be a symptom.

7 years ago

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old.

We are trying for 1 if not 2 more. I am 6DPO and supposed to wait until July 2nd to POAS. Like that is going to happen.

With my last two pregnancies my boobs got super sore around AF time. So I just keep waiting for that same symptom. And the extreme fatigue.

7 years ago

Jesswantsanotherbaby: Yes, I am going to test again tomorrow (12 dpo). Hoping for a BFP, even if it's just a faint one!

7 years ago

mommato2: really?! That's interesting, I thought I was just going crazy. Crossing my fingers it means something

Megan: yay! Fingers crossed for your and tons of
!

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I was here very early in the group by accident- you all are trying to conceive another and I was trying to conceive my first! Well, I just got TWO BFP's this morning on two different digital pregnancy tests! To say I am shocked is an understatement! This was our second month TTC. My Clearblue Digi said "Pregnant 1-2 Weeks". My question is this: I want to track my progression with the weeks indicator. When should I POAS again to see if it has changed number of weeks?? :))

7 years ago

hi ladies,

just joining in.

8dpo today and i couldnt help but POAS. BFN.

going to take a lot of will power to not poas tmr morning...

goodluck

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo