Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Tested and I think negative. I see a line but it's super faint. Not sure if I flooded the test holding it in my it one too long or not either.

7 years ago

Angry- gosh I really hate to say this but it does look like the inside got wet. I hate when a hpt doesn't come out right. I'm sure the next time you test will be pos.

7 years ago

LAAR I'm so glad everything is ok
JESS- I hope this is our month!
I tested yesterday. After drinking a slurpee and at like 10 pm. And it was bfn. Could of been a faint positive, but to me it was bfn. Idk exactly when i ovulated so if I don't get my af by the 30th, I'm going to test again. But i just have a feeling that i am. If not there is always next mint. My son turns 2 in August and it would be cool to announce pregnancy on his second birthday, but we will see!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Thanks Peyton!

Tia, good luck!!

So I was talked into testing again by my old due date club lol. I was going to test again sat morning but I'm pretty sure I might only be 8 dpo Vs 9 dpo and I'm not a fan of the first response early test. I'll stop on my way into or home from work to get different tests. :)

7 years ago

Angryuterus- i think you should test again too!! Let us know. Fingers crossed for you :)

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Peytonsmommy: I know, right? I want to create a meme that's a pic of a uterus and it says "you had one job" lol. My boobs are so sore they feel like they're burning, fatigue (I basically fantasize about laying down all day) and today my dh put homemade blue cheese dressing on his salad and I was like omg how much garlic is in that? He said he didn't smell a strong garlic odor at all lol. Tested today bfn

Tia: me too! Fx crossed. I just have a weird feeling that I am too, but I've been wrong before.

ntsindha: I'm 12 dpo, tested this am and bfn. With my daughter I was 2 weeks late for af before I tested positive so my 2 ww was a 4 ww, not sure if that will be the case again

Angryuterus: excited to hear how the testing tomorrow goes!

7 years ago

Okay I tested again. Just not sure. I'm 9-10 dpo, very little spotting, and I hate this test so I'll be getting a different one of I can. What's everyone's favorite tests? should I just get a digi and wait two days? I'll have to get more after work. I forgot the pharmacy (lol my phone just autocorrected that to ovary!) doesn't open until 8:00am.

7 years ago

Angryuterus: I've never had good luck with any pregnancy tests since I was literally 2 weeks late before I ever tested positive and at that point it was a crazy dark line in less than a minute.

I'll be interested to see what other peeps recommend!

7 years ago

I would use a digi or a frer. Frer can usually detect sooner and the sigh takes the guessing game out but aren't as sensitive

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Soo want to test again, but I don't want it to be negative due to testing to early and my fiance won't buy more pregnancy test because they are expensive. He told me to wait until my period is due to test. The thing is im not sure when my period is due. I got my very first period after depo in may. I went 9 months without one. So it could be a long cycle, or a short cycle. Could be a normal one idk. :/ I just really hope I'm pregnant.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo