Community post

Discussion

6 days late BFN

I am 6 days late when normally I am on time or a day off. Last night there was a dot of brownish blood so I figured my period was coming however in the morning, nothing. So I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative.

About an hour later I got a small amount of cramps and there was spotting but then it stopped, then started again then stopped then started harder then stopped and so on. It's been on and off all day with the cramps being dull. I don't know what this means, my period is NEVER this late or as light/infrequent as it is now.

About 8 dpo I had notice about one drop of brownish blood and that was it. I didn't think much of it but now I'm wondering if that was implantation bleeding and if so, whats happening now? I am so beyond tired, a little nauseous, my back hurts which never happens in my periods, my moods are off the wall and I have to pee ALL THE TIME. Was it too early to test? Is my AF coming now? PLEASE HELP.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry, but it sounds like your cycle was wonky for you this month but that AF did arrive. While it is possible I am wrong of course, if those were my symptoms I'd consider myself out for this cycle. I hope for your sake I'm wrong though!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo