Community post

Discussion

Ectopic pregnancy

Hi everyone i found out a few days ago im pregnant went to the doc right after i had some brownish spotting she said its very normal its just implantation, she did a HCG level she said shes expecting 100 but it came back 104 she was suprised and also today i got an other blood work done was 236 in 3 days it doubled good up she said, but she also asked me if i have still the spotting yes i do i told her and she also asked me about my lower pain i said yeah i have little bit of a pain it feels like it pinching pulling feels hard my lower back hurts a little bit also and she said hhmmm well you will have to come in anyways for your Ultrasound on nov. 4th, i asked her if i could have a ectopic pregnancy she said my levels are going up high pretty well so she dont think so! can a HCG level go up if i had ectopic pregnancy? i hear they usely go down is that right? and you do have really strong bleeding and pain in shoulders is that right? i dont got strong pain or havy bleeding just my lower stomach hurts it feels like AF is going to show up im 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant please help

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I had an ectopic pregnancy several months ago. I got pregnant through IVF. I had no spotting what so ever until my tube ruptured at 8 weeks. My hcg started really low at 27, 48 hours later it was 107, then it went to 300's and then to the 900's. My doctor didn't suspect ectopic because although my numbers started low, they were tripling. Didn't know it was ectopic until my ultrasound showed no embryo in the uterus.

I hope you don't have an ectopic. It was horrible.

9 years ago

oh my that sound like a nightmare well did you lose your tube? my doc told me as long as i stop spotting i should be good i also told her i feel my uterus stretching pinching just alot of weird feelings i cant describe she said sounds good but then i also got told my uterine line is good thicken up can i still have ectopic pregnancy?i also have lower stomach pain just cant wait fot the US, i hope your feeling better must be horrible going throughh that

9 years ago • Post starter

I had an ectopic in March. There are many symptoms but every women is different. Just ask for an ultrasound once your levels get to about 1300. Once they get above 1300 they should see something in the uterus. If not it still may be too early. I had zero pain and tripling numbers, so you cannot rely on symptoms to confirm ectopic.

9 years ago

Hi there, im sorry to hear that :( well i was at the doc again yestarday and had a scan everything is fine babys heart is beating and its in the uterus thank god

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo